Paul_98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I didn't do very well in my AS exams: Art- Coursework D and exam D.Religious Studies- Judaism C and Buddhism E.English Literature- Coursework C and exam D. I don't know what to do next? I can either go back and drop art (seeing as I can't re sit it) and re-sit English and RE while continuing with both. But this year they're dropping the Judaism in RE and just doing Buddhism which i got an E in.Or, I applied to college and got into the course i wanted. But i suffer with horrible anxiety and the thought of going to college scares the s**t outta me! What should I do? Is raising my A level grades to BBC doable or should I just go to college?? I'm stressing out so much! Thanks.
Lostrider
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Did you revise very hard and pay attention throughout the year? Do you think you can handle resits with a2 exams? If so then yes you should move to year 13

Also to give you motivation someone on here improved their results from C and D grades to A* and A grades

Oh and what do you mean exactly by going to college? Aren't you at college now (Sorry of this is a stupid question I just want to understand better what you mean lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile
User2112299
Badges: 3
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Paul_98)
I didn't do very well in my AS exams: Art- Coursework D and exam D.Religious Studies- Judaism C and Buddhism E.English Literature- Coursework C and exam D. I don't know what to do next? I can either go back and drop art (seeing as I can't re sit it) and re-sit English and RE while continuing with both. But this year they're dropping the Judaism in RE and just doing Buddhism which i got an E in.Or, I applied to college and got into the course i wanted. But i suffer with horrible anxiety and the thought of going to college scares the s**t outta me! What should I do? Is raising my A level grades to BBC doable or should I just go to college?? I'm stressing out so much! Thanks.
Could you not redo year 12 and do a different subject to art? Sorry you're not happy with yours
thecatwithnohat
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lostrider)
Did you revise very hard and pay attention throughout the year? Do you think you can handle resits with a2 exams? If so then yes you should move to year 13

Also to give you motivation someone on here improved their results from C and D grades to A* and A grades

Oh and what do you mean exactly by going to college? Aren't you at college now (Sorry of this is a stupid question I just want to understand better what you mean lol)

Posted from TSR Mobile
OP may be in sixth form.
Paul_98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
[QUOTE=Lostrider;59006477]Did you revise very hard and pay attention throughout the year? Do you think you can handle resits with a2 exams? If so then yes you should move to year 13

Hi, thanks for replying

No I'm in the sixth form at my school atm but I've been accepted into college too.
Lostrider
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ahhhhh right that what I thought lol

Do you know what you want to do now??

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (205)
33.39%
No (409)
66.61%

Watched Threads