Turn on thread page Beta

Physics: OCR Unifying Concepts watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i dont think your way is strange i think its better, caus while you are working on FFE you are also revising for UC. unlike us we done FFE in january, and now we are trying to refresh our memories
    I think that was the idea and it seems to have worked, the harsh bit is the synoptic bit on the option when you still have a module remaining

ReputationRep:
    Any chance of getting a jan 2004 health physics paper from someone, it would be much appreciated

Mac

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaccaUK)
    Any chance of getting a jan 2004 health physics paper from someone, it would be much appreciated

Mac
    i bet u'd appreciate it a whole lot more if someone sends you the jun 2004 one, not that i have it to send

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.