Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    um, yea...
    how much space has your hotmail account got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    how much space has your hotmail account got?
    yeah thats what i thought, and aint there like a limit to what size files it can be sent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    yeah thats what i thought, and aint there like a limit to what size files it can be sent?
    theres no limit of size to be sent - but i thought the storagge capacity of hotmail account is 1mb or something, unless you upgrade it and pay a sub. fee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    theres no limit of size to be sent - but i thought the storagge capacity of hotmail account is 1mb or something, unless you upgrade it and pay a sub. fee
    oh right, yeah mine one is almost full....

maybe the file is smaller than a meg?

ReputationRep:
    its on mtv hits at the moment

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    its on mtv hits at the moment
    quick! record it and send it to her

ReputationRep:
    I actualy really like this song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    I actualy really like this song
    i love it in my opinion its one of the bestest song of the yr so far!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    i love it in my opinion its one of the bestest song of the yr so far!
    if it was somebody who could sing without putting on that whiney voice it would be even better

still a beautiful song

ReputationRep:
    If u wanna get free (well nearly free) sheet music then this is how u can get it. U just need this software I bought it for my pleasure and for doing my music gcse but you can download a free one for 30 days. http://www.notation.com/index.htm
    go here and then click on free trial. Then you can download n e midi files and see them as sheet music on here. if u wanna print it properly i think u need to buy it.
    http://freshmidis.th4y.com/index.php?page=bandB
    This site is good for recent midi files u just need to sign up and its free.

Hope it helps. I know i love to print of sheet music and play it on my piano.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.