hattalove
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everyone,

I'm really confused about accessing my timetable and wanted to try asking for help here. I saw someone say that we should get timetables around September 1st, but I don't know if this is accurate, so I guess the first question would be whether they can be accessed already. The second question is - where and how do I access my TT? I haven't found anything on MyPlace. There's the "Classes and Exam Timetable" link on PEGASUS, but as that page currently says "You currently have no examined classes" and "No other classes found" (I am registered and have had my curriculum approved) I figure that' s not the place to look for it. I find the "timetables" section of the uni website very confusing, and I don't think there's a way to get it to display a personalised timetable - only including the classes I will be taking?

I'm in HaSS (English, JCW and Intro to Spanish), if that makes a difference. Thank you for any and all help
PhillipsCurve213
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hattalove)
Hi everyone,

I'm really confused about accessing my timetable and wanted to try asking for help here. I saw someone say that we should get timetables around September 1st, but I don't know if this is accurate, so I guess the first question would be whether they can be accessed already. The second question is - where and how do I access my TT? I haven't found anything on MyPlace. There's the "Classes and Exam Timetable" link on PEGASUS, but as that page currently says "You currently have no examined classes" and "No other classes found" (I am registered and have had my curriculum approved) I figure that' s not the place to look for it. I find the "timetables" section of the uni website very confusing, and I don't think there's a way to get it to display a personalised timetable - only including the classes I will be taking?

I'm in HaSS (English, JCW and Intro to Spanish), if that makes a difference. Thank you for any and all help
To use the website you enter the class code or name into the search box. I guess you probably wont have this so I will guide you through.

English: English 1A (QQ115)
JCW: (P3110)
Spanish: Intro to Spanish 1A (R4109)

Only focus on "lecture" for English and JCW. These are set in stone. For Spanish there are no lectures, just tutorials (I know because I did this course before)

So your timetable hours are:

English: Tue (11-12) Fri (12-1)+ 1 Hour Tutorial of your choice.
JCW: Mon (3-4) + 2 Hour Seminar of your choice
Spanish: Mon (4-5) Wed (12-1) Fri (1-2)

Hope I've helped.
TopherC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You can also display your timetable in a list view as well if you don't like the grid layout.
Julia.89
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wow, thank you! I found my own timetable... but how was one supposed to find it? I clicked everywhere on my pegasus... this is a whole other website...what the heck.

Should we register or something somehow, now?
TopherC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You should have had an email from the uni about online registration and the steps to take?

Physical registrations are next Mon-Fri for the different faculties.
Julia.89
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh yes. Online registration done 2/3 weeks ago. The subjects in MyPlace are still grey and if I click on them it says that the lecturer hasn't opened them yet.
TopherC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They probably won't open until your classes start.
Julia.89
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Alright, thank you!
LilBlueBug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
HaSS emailed out the timetables yesterday so you should have details of the lectures.
Julia.89
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No e-mails to me
TopherC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
did you check your uni email as well?
LilBlueBug
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mine went to my private email. Some of the emails have been delayed. There are a lot to be sent out. My friends and I have had received emails days apart.

I have sent you a message Julia
Julia.89
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes.
No worries; I sent an e-mail to the secretary of the centre of Forensics and she answered me right away (wow...I'm still used to the italian response times *grows beard*) saying that I'll... I guess we'll, be receiving a copy of the timetable and a copy of the lab timetable on the first day cause they are slightly different for each person because of the experiments that we'll do.

Anyways, I'll be there on Sunday and I have a whole week to settle and understand things. I just like to leave prepared xD

Thanks LilBlueBug, I'll just wait and see
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Strathclyde
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Tue, 5 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (33)
25%
No (99)
75%

Watched Threads