Anyone going Middlesex University to study Psychology?

Watch
dorela
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm attending Middlesex university and was wondering if anyone is studying Psychology?
sekttt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by dorela)
I'm attending Middlesex university and was wondering if anyone is studying Psychology?
hiya I'm studying psychology in middlesex too
DMaster1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What is studying Psychology at Middlesex like? Are lecturers helpful? Give good feedback? Approachable?

What's the uni like? & social aspects?

Posted from TSR Mobile
IsItTooLate
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys, I am applying for psychology course in Middlesex next year. Could you please let me know what the course is like? the teachers, facilities? Also how is the social life in Middlesex Uni? I would really appreciate your response. Thanks.
Dhana at MDX
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Heya! at Middlesex theyoffer wide range of optional modules focused on cutting-edge research thatgives you an option to tailor your course as a joint honours degree alongsideanother subject of your own interests and career ambitions. Currently, I am in my second year of study. In my first year of study I received thefoundation and a broad introduction to psychology. Currently, my second year isgetting more interesting as we go in depth to explore individual differences,cognitive, biological, developmental, research methods and ethics.

Dont worry! In overall,all the lecturers in Middlesex University are very helpful, easy to approach, they often conduct tutorials during coursework period to give one to one feedback. The psychology lecturers in Middlesex University are expert teaching staffs who are leading researchers in health psychology, forensic psychology and qualitative research.

About the university life, please click the link below to explore more:

http://www.mdx.ac.uk/life-at-middlesex

Here is another link to explore the social life at Middlesex University:

http://www.mdx.ac.uk/life-at-middlesex/social-life

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to contact me should you have any queries.

Kind regards,DhanaMiddlesex Course AmbassadorPsychology and Human Resource Management
icarrus
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi!

Are there any new about psychology at Middlesex? I am applying for conversion course there. I am between UEL and Middlesex. What are your thoughts?

Thanks
Dhana at MDX
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by icarrus)
Hi!

Are there any new about psychology at Middlesex? I am applying for conversion course there. I am between UEL and Middlesex. What are your thoughts?

Thanks
Heya!, I am glad that you are considering to study at Middlesex University. Yes, surely it is a great place to pursue your interest in Psychology. They have amazing lecturers whom you can always talk to and share your topic of interest and focus within psychology thus they can shed some light.

If you don't mind, may I know which field of psychology are you keen to explore? On the other hand, you can approach our friendly student achievements officers to consult about your conversion course choices. Hope this is helpful.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any queries. I will try to reply asap.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dhana
Middlesex Course Ambassador
Psychology and Human Resource Management
Dhana at MDX
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by IsItTooLate)
Hi guys, I am applying for psychology course in Middlesex next year. Could you please let me know what the course is like? the teachers, facilities? Also how is the social life in Middlesex Uni? I would really appreciate your response. Thanks.
Heya! at Middlesex theyoffer wide range of optional modules focused on cutting-edge research thatgives you an option to tailor your course as a joint honours degree alongsideanother subject of your own interests and career ambitions. Currently, I am in my second year of study. In my first year of study I received thefoundation and a broad introduction to psychology. Currently, my second year isgetting more interesting as we go in depth to explore individual differences,cognitive, biological, developmental, research methods and ethics.

Dont worry! In overall,all the lecturers in Middlesex University are very helpful, easy to approach, they often conduct tutorials during coursework period to give one to one feedback. The psychology lecturers in Middlesex University are expert teaching staffs who are leading researchers in health psychology, forensic psychology and qualitative research.

About the university life, please click the link below to explore more:

http://www.mdx.ac.uk/life-at-middlesex

Here is another link to explore the social life at Middlesex University:

http://www.mdx.ac.uk/life-at-middlesex/social-life

Hope this is helpful. Feel free to contact me should you have any queries.

Kind regards,
Dhana
Middlesex Course Ambassador
Psychology and Human Resource Management
KAVB
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hiya I'm debating whether to apply for psychology at middlesex too 😄 just worried about this huge decision! currently trying to read as much as I can to see if it eases me into the decision more
I found it all amasingly interesting but it's all a bit daunting not knowing anyone and how intense the course will be
how are u feeling about this massive decision? have u prepped at all? xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
JubilationXXV
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by KAVB)
Hiya I'm debating whether to apply for psychology at middlesex too 😄 just worried about this huge decision! currently trying to read as much as I can to see if it eases me into the decision more
I found it all amasingly interesting but it's all a bit daunting not knowing anyone and how intense the course will be
how are u feeling about this massive decision? have u prepped at all? xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kind of unrelated but if you do go to Middlesex, do you have any idea of which halls to stay at? Because I'm so confused
KAVB
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have no idea about the accommodation as such but when we did the tour there is some accommodation literally across the street which I think could be the best option
I'm sure if u call up they could give u information they always seem to be ever so helpful when iv spoke to any of them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Skyash
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I am studying psychology with neuroscience
addis 123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey. I'm also studying that this year.
addis 123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey. I'm also studying that this year.
Middlesex University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by JubilationXXV)
Kind of unrelated but if you do go to Middlesex, do you have any idea of which halls to stay at? Because I'm so confused
Hello
My name is Rebecca I am a student ambassador at Middlesex University. One of the great things about Middlesex University is as a first year student you are guaranteed a place in Middlesex Universities Halls. I have stayed in Platt, Usher and Unite halls of residence.
Unite is 45minuets away from university and is the most expensive but is exciting as it’s beside Wembley stadium.
Platt is 20 minuets away from university and is moderately expensive.

Writtle house is on the same complex as platt and is the cheapest as it has a shared bathroom and shared kitchen. The rooms are really spacious.

The only other hall with shared bathrooms is Ivy hall which has good travel connections to placement hospitals for health care courses. Ivy is 40 minuets away from campus by bus roughly.

Usher hall is the other side of the road to campus and its en-suite. You can get up ten minuets before a lecture and be on time 😄.

I hope this helps you can get more information here

https://www.mdx.ac.uk/student-life/accommodation

If you have any more questions feel free to message me.

Rebecca 🙂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your education been disrupted this academic year due to the pandemic?

Yes (124)
86.71%
No (19)
13.29%

Watched Threads