This discussion is closed.
cricket
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Can someone give me some advice on where I can find a 50 by 50 pixel picture of Jiminy Cricket. I'm having a lot of trouble finding one. Does anyone know where I can find 50 by 50 pixel pictures period. That would help alot. Thanks!
TS2Master
Report 16 years ago
www.deviantart.com

go to browse the to the buddy icons sections.
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by cricket
Can someone give me some advice on where I can find a 50 by 50 pixel picture of Jiminy Cricket. I'm having a lot of trouble finding one. Does anyone know where I can find 50 by 50 pixel pictures period. That would help alot. Thanks!
You could always just resize a bigger picture to 50x50 using a graphics program.
bones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Here's one I resized from a larger image using Paint Shop Pro:

http://www15.brinkster.com/bones241/jiminy.gif

You are welcome to use that one if you wish
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by bones
Here's one I resized from a larger image using Paint Shop Pro:

http://www15.brinkster.com/bones241/jiminy.gif

You are welcome to use that one if you wish
One problem! You can't access images directly from Brinkster, you have to access them from a Brinkster page. You may want to create a HTML page and insert the image in there so that it can be downloaded by cricket.

Regards,
bones
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by rahaydenuk
One problem! You can't access images directly from Brinkster, you have to access them from a Brinkster page. You may want to create a HTML page and insert the image in there so that it can be downloaded by cricket.

Regards,
Ooops, you're right. Ok, you'll have to go to this webpage then and right click, save image, etc.

http://www15.brinkster.com/bones241/jiminy.html
cricket
Rep:
?
I love this picture that bones gave me, but every time I try to use it this comes up:

There has been an error in the upload. Please ensure that the file has been correctly selected and that the upload has taken place successfully.

I'm trying but i don't seem to be getting anywhere. Thanks for everything everyone. Now, if someone could help me from here, that would be great.
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I love this picture that bones gave me, but every time I try to use it this comes up:

There has been an error in the upload. Please ensure that the file has been correctly selected and that the upload has taken place successfully.

I'm trying but i don't seem to be getting anywhere. Thanks for everything everyone. Now, if someone could help me from here, that would be great.
I had that problem too. You want to upload the picture to a web server somewhere and then enter the URL instead of trying to upload it.

In case you don't have any web space, I've uploaded it to http://www.dx-dev.com/jiminy.gif. Just enter that in the area provided (the URL box, not the file upload one), or use your own web space.

Regards,
cricket
Rep:
?
Thanx rahaydenuk
cricket
Rep:
?
Ah, isn't Jiminy so cute!!!
Thanx everyone for helping. Yall are so great. I really appreciate all of the work that everyone put in to help me out. Bones, Rahaydenuk, and everyone else to!!!
I actually have no furthur use for this thread, I might leave it up for anyone else who might have the same problem. Oh the joy of message boards!!!
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thanx rahaydenuk
No problem.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (345)
34.6%
No (652)
65.4%

Watched Threads