Jeremy Corbyn supported 'palestinian' bombers of London Jewish charity

Watch
LockheedSpooky
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
The vile man, seems to get more vile by the day.

He's absolutely drenched in Islamic extremism.

A candidate for the leadership of Britain's Labor party, Jeremy Corbyn, whose campaign has been marred by accusations of anti-Semitism, has been revealed to have participated in efforts to release two men convicted in the bombing of Jewish charity building in London in 1994, the Jewish Chronicle reported on Tuesday.

The pair, Jawad Botmeh and Samar Alami, both UK educated Palestinians, were found guilty of having been involved in the car-bombing of the charity building, called the Balfour House as well as the adjacent Israel embassy.

While both suspects admitted to having cached five pounds of explosives and three handguns in a storage unit, Botmeh and Alami denied that the material was meant to be used in Britain. Botmeh, who was eventually released in 2008, even alleged that the Israeli government itself carried out the attack.

Corbyn was actively involved in the 20 year legal battle to undo the conviction, claims the Chronicle, calling the conviction a "miscarriage of justice," in a 2013 letter.

In June of 2003, then Home Secretary David Blunkett was question by Corbyn over the 1994 bombings, aiming skepticism at its integrity by questioning whether fingerprints linked the pair to the attack, whether either of the men were identified as the drivers of the weaponized vehicles and whether there was reason to believe that either Botmeh or Alami manufactured the explosives.

Separately, between 2002 and 2006, Corbyn went to far as to offering motions on the case in Parliament five times in hopes of having it addressed

Blunkett admitted that it was never fully established where the bombs were made or who drove the cars, though Royal prosecutors, despite not releasing information concerning the incident, insisted that evidence linking the pair to the bombing was "overwhelming."

Corbyn's potential victory in the Labor elections has been a source of concern for British Jewry.

In August, the Jewish Chronicle wrote that "although there is no direct evidence that [Corbyn] has an issue himself with Jews, there is overwhelming evidence of his association with, support for – and even in one case, alleged funding of – Holocaust deniers, terrorists and some outright anti-Semites.”

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Labors...charity-413910
BoomCha!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
His links to terrorists alone are enough for me to dislike him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Porkyshenko
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't believe the lies Corbyn is a good man and they're ramping up their media campaign against him ever since he was linked to that Holocaust denier who was of Jewish descent himself...

An anti-Semitic Semite?
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ah, more, keep them coming.

Pity Jim Swire isn't running for Labour leader, isn't it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (44)
18.03%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (69)
28.28%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (92)
37.7%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (30)
12.3%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (9)
3.69%

Watched Threads