The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Will you leave the country when England becomes an islamic leaning country?

Scroll to see replies

Approx 2-3000 English White people become Muslims each year, not including Scotland Ireland and Wales. The blond lady sitting next to you on the train could be a Muslim but you wouldn't know as she doesn't want to be Judged by covering her hair as the blble tells Christian women to do also. But who cares what God has said? The UK and the world is becoming secular...which is just what the evil so called powers want. Farage should love immigrants as that's what his parents are. Before you start telling people where to go why don't you all check your geneology? You're all Polish and French. Although I'm 100% Anglo Saxon.. And Muslim. And that means I submit to the Will of God... not humans. There's nobody left on earth like us. It really is a war against good and evil. But most of you are too blind and brainwashed to know the difference between the terrorist that obliterates other countries, and political groups that call themselves Muslims standing up for the massacred women and children in their millions. What would you do if another country bombed the UK to nothing killing millions of innocent women and children? Wake up, you're all being fooled.
Original post by flibber
If it enforces Sharia Law like Saudi Arabia or Iran, then I'd be hacked to death (before I can even be sentenced to death by stoning by a Sharia court) by a mob due to my dislike of what the Quran can lead to when interpreted the way it is at the moment. I don't want my granddaughter wearing a niqab.

If the Muslims are secular or become secular like how the Christians here are secular, and if I'm allowed to criticise Islam and do what I want and retain my liberty, then no, I wouldn't leave.

Islam cannot be implemented in a non Muslim country. If you want to know Islam do not look at Muslims, just as if you wanted to learn about Christianity you wouldn't look at the actions of everyone that's written COE as their religion. Continue being happy with secularism...a society with no moral compass. I'm sure your children/grandchildren will be so proud living in a society filled with the degradation of women, and the feminisation of men.
Original post by zigglr

Between 2004 and 2008, the Muslim population of the UK grew at an annual rate of 6.7 percent, making Muslims 4 percent of the population in 2008. Extrapolating from those figures would mean that the Muslim population in 2020 would be 8 percent, 15 percent in 2030, 28 percent in 2040 and finally, in 2050, the Muslim population of the UK would exceed 50 percent of the total population.

sound argument 10/10 !!
(I'm more concerned about growing anti-intellectualism...)
There is a simple solution those who want sharia law in the UK **** of home and to get rid of the lot is to introduce1 law! Make it a criminal offence for any muslim to accuse a white british of being racist!! Becuase when we tell them what they do is wrong the racist card gets pulled out!!!
In the future, Great Britain may end up like Europe's version of Saudi Arabia (or may become a part of Saudi Arabia). If that happens, everything that is considered Western, including Pubs (alcohol), concerts (music), churches (its famous cathedrals), and Christian holidays that are celebrated in the UK like Easter or Christmas, would be banned, even illegal, would be put to death for doing it, that would also be like religious persecution, even genocide for the people who live in the UK, who are mostly Christians. If that were to happen just similar to what happened in Syria or Iraq with Isis, and if Isis take over the UK, people who live in the UK could end up become refugees, would flee the UK to e.g., Canada, Australia, or South Africa, which are also ruled by the same government as the UK's, or to the United States, to be safe.
Original post by zigglr
Will you leave the country when...

**** yes!
Will you leave the planet when Earth becomes majority Muslim too?
Original post by Walter Clark
In the future, Great Britain may end up like Europe's version of Saudi Arabia (or may become a part of Saudi Arabia). If that happens, everything that is considered Western, including Pubs (alcohol), concerts (music), churches (its famous cathedrals), and Christian holidays that are celebrated in the UK like Easter or Christmas, would be banned, even illegal, would be put to death for doing it, that would also be like religious persecution, even genocide for the people who live in the UK, who are mostly Christians. If that were to happen just similar to what happened in Syria or Iraq with Isis, and if Isis take over the UK, people who live in the UK could end up become refugees, would flee the UK to e.g., Canada, Australia, or South Africa, which are also ruled by the same government as the UK's, or to the United States, to be safe.

Care-in-the-community really went too far by allowing some people access to the internet.
I'm saying this as a brown person (not religious, agnostic) , please keep in mind.
Yes, I would.
By the next census (2021), Birmingham is estimated to become 35% Muslim. Hospitals are currently reporting that 50% of births in Birmingham are from Muslim households. Non-muslims are already moving out to Bromsgrove, Worcester, Telford etc. I can see major changes taking place and major conflicts in the future. This country is in trouble!
Fact 1: The muslim population of Britain is now at 4%ish
Fact 1b: The muslim population of Britain is rising.
Fact 2: The quoran specifies a way of life that is in many ways completely incompatible with western values.
Fact 2b: The muslim population of Britain is rising.
Fact 3: There are many muslims who feel that 'as a minority, they must moderate their religious laws to fit into western society.
Fact 3b: The muslim population of Britain is rising.
Fact 4: There are many muslims that would like their host countries to be more 'islamic' and would do so if they had a stronger voice.
Fact 4b: The muslim population of Britain is rising.
Fact 5: Any group of people will feel more empowered if they are significant in numbers.
Fact 5b: The muslim population of Britain is rising.
Fact 6: All deeply religious people tend to work as a group with others of the same faith to further their religions objectives.
Fact 6b: The muslim population of Britain is rising.
Fact 7: Every majority muslim country is a backwards, oppressive, undemocratic, **** hole They are not like that out of coincidence..
Fact 7b: the islamic population of Britain is rising.
Fact 8: As more and more UK citizens live in accordance with islamic traditions, then naturally Britiain WILL become more and more like the Islamic countries
Fact 8b: The islamic population of Britain is rising....

I could play this game all night, but the logical argument is this: Islamic countries are oppresive **** holes, they are that way because the values of the people who live their made it that way... As more of them come here then our country will become more like their countries... Its really quite a simple and logical process.

Their are really only two way to stop this process from happening.
1) We stop muslims from coming here, or
2) The muslims that do come here integrate, reject the islamic faith, and adopt western values....

Neither of the above is happening...
Original post by thesabbath
What is occurring is that various cities and boroughs are becoming Islamic strong-holds (the "community" forms, with its attendant mosques, and family member imports, and becomes a magnet for further immigrants).
This then leads to white flight as the native population reject the imported culture, but because of political correctness they feel they cannot object, so take the passive-aggressive option which is to move.

One such person wrote about their experience here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/9831912/I-feel-like-a-stranger-where-I-live.html

This, left alone by the State, would lead to white areas becoming whiter, and Islam reaching dominance rapidly once it passes a tipping point.

Some examples (from the 2011 census):
Blackburn - 27.4% Islamic
Bradford - 24.7% Islamic
Luton - 24.6% Islamic
Slough - 23.3% Islamic
Birmingham - 21.8% Islamic
Leicester - 18.6% Islamic

Will the State let this (voluntary) segregation follow its true course? Or will we see the "forced segregation" policies favoured in the USA, where communists in government employed policies such as "desegregation busing", or more recently, the couldn't-make-it-up policy of Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing to ensure that there are no White towns, no White neighbourhoods, no White schools, while ignoring all the foreign ghettos, because diversity.

Leicester has that many muslims? I always thought it had mostly Hindus (after whites) due to the many Indians that live there.
Original post by Fusarium
Leicester has that many muslims? I always thought it had mostly Hindus (after whites) due to the many Indians that live there.

Indians can be muslims too
15% of india is muslim which is about 180 million
Original post by kaushikp
Indians can be muslims too
15% of india is muslim which is about 180 million

its around 12-13%.
Anyway, 80% of India=Hindu.
30% of Leicester are Indian. Only 2% Pakistani (which is an overwhelmingly muslim country)
But there are more muslims than Hindus in Leicester. You see what Im getting at?
Original post by tazarooni89
Will you leave the planet when Earth becomes majority Muslim too?
well, I would make a serious attempt

I hear that Mars is wonderful in this season : I just hope it won't get split in two, also

best
It won't. And anyone who knows me knows: if you wanna get rid of me, you're gonna have to try and kill me. :indiff:.

I'm not going no ****ing where no matter what happens.
The growth of Muslim communities in Europe is truly frightening. Thankfully eastern Europeans are taking action to avoid this looming disaster.
Original post by Bang Outta Order
It won't. And anyone who knows me knows: if you wanna get rid of me, you're gonna have to try and kill me. :indiff:.

I'm not going no ****ing where no matter what happens.

That loyalty :daydreaming:
Original post by Mystelle
That loyalty :daydreaming:

oh hullo there :hubba: lol

and what community do you assist?
Original post by Bang Outta Order
oh hullo there :hubba: lol

and what community do you assist?

Hey there :hello: I help out in the Gaming forum under the Entertainment section. I've seen you around on TSR and your posts are honestly a joy to read :h:
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending