Desperate in finding accommodation - first year undergraduate

Watch
yungwave
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,
Does anyone know any places not fully booked or even house/flat shares close to the university still available, seems like everywhere is fully booked. Would much appreciate any info.
Rachel1996.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey,try sanctuary students at bagot street they might have some space left.I turned down the campus accomodation for that.I'll be going into my first year.I went to see it on Friday and it looked better than the schools accomodation.I haven't regretted my decision .......yet.lol goodluck !
help-me333
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rachel1996.)
Hey,try sanctuary students at bagot street they might have some space left.I turned down the campus accomodation for that.I'll be going into my first year.I went to see it on Friday and it looked better than the schools accomodation.I haven't regretted my decision .......yet.lol goodluck !
I hate to be negative but you should of taken campus. I lived at cosmo last year and will be living there again this year:

Cosmo is nice but it's where all the Asians and blacks go, It also has a lot of BCU students(which is a bad crowd). No one is really there to study, there is always loud music playing. It will be very difficult to get peace and quiet and it always smells of weed (Literally).. there is probably a dozen or so drug dealers who live at cosmo. Security is non-existant hence why all of the above happens.

I unfortunately had a window facing the court yard and I probably saw 50 or so fights break out after night outs. Police is there frequently and Bagot street can be a daunting road to walk a long at night, especially for a young, white girl.
Rachel1996.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Lol I really didn't have to know that.I really didn't...but surely you must be exaggerating.I hope you are.I mean in the website it says they have surveillance....Could you tell me something positive please...trying not to freak out ((.If its as bad as you say why didn't you move and I'm black btw lol
1212chjksbk
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Rachel1996.)
Lol I really didn't have to know that.I really didn't...but surely you must be exaggerating.I hope you are.I mean in the website it says they have surveillance....Could you tell me something positive please...trying not to freak out ((.If its as bad as you say why didn't you move and I'm black btw lol
Hey just wanted to know how you found the accommodation in bagot street as i was thinking of going there my first year.. whats the experience like? do you reckon its the same as those in campus halls
kcynthia
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I have a double room on campus. £133 a week. I am leaving uni. Drop me a message if interested.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (77)
29.06%
No (188)
70.94%

Watched Threads