Sarahaveen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm applying to Cambridge and I was wondering if anyone new how many references you can submit with your application ( I want to study English lit) and also if you can include non academic references eg. Ones from work experience mentors etc?😊
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Sarahaveen)
I'm applying to Cambridge and I was wondering if anyone new how many references you can submit with your application ( I want to study English lit) and also if you can include non academic references eg. Ones from work experience mentors etc?😊
This is very much not the forum to post in for this. There is a Cambridge forum where you will get help, but the answer is that there is one reference space on the Ucas form which is usually filled by a composite reference from all your subject teachers and a tutor. There is no opportunity for people outside the school (assuming that you are applying through a school or college) to chip in. Cambridge also requests a supplementary questionnaire from the candidate.
Sarahaveen
Rep:
?
Sorry I'm new to this I didn't know there was specific forums but thanks anyways !
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry I'm new to this I didn't know there was specific forums but thanks anyways !
It's been moved now.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You have one reference. But the referee can mention feedback from any source.

Check the UCAS guidance.

If you mean the Cambridge specific SAQ check the FAQ here
http://www.undergraduate.study.cam.a...plying/saq/faq

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sarahaveen
Rep:
?
Perfect thanks so much !😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
34.07%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (714)
41.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (345)
19.99%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.58%

Watched Threads