Do you think the student room is becoming more Islamophobic?

Watch
AzimH
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Now, please read this before commenting. Fair enough if you disagree with the religion; I'm not trying to force feed you it. But over the past couple of weeks I have seen numerous threads about how Islam is taking over Britain and how Muslims are supposedly "scum". In fact the other day I literally read a thread on how a person plans to kill "Muslims" because they are terrorists (how ironic).
judogainz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Calm down ya wetty, don't hate just appreciate it.
BoomCha!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AzimH)
Now, please read this before commenting. Fair enough if you disagree with the religion; I'm not trying to force feed you it. But over the past couple of weeks I have seen numerous threads about how Islam is taking over Britain and how Muslims are supposedly "scum". In fact the other day I literally read a thread on how a person plans to kill "Muslims" because they are terrorists (how ironic).
I don't think there's more hate than there was before. I am someone who disagrees with the teachings of Islam and their way of lives so I do have a look at many of these threads. I have no problem with people who dislike Islam and post about it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Man.bear.pig
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
it's not becoming islamophobic. it's a discussion forum. if anything there's so many muslims on here so it's fine.
serah.exe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Media has a heavy influence on how people think.
HAnwar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
inb4 Islamophobia doesn't exist.
AzimH
Rep:
?
(Original post by judogainz)
Calm down ya wetty, don't hate just appreciate it.
Fam u want to fight me? 1v1 on rust u scrub.
BoomCha!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by serah.exe)
Most media outlets love Islam in this country, don't think it stems much from that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
AzimH
Rep:
?
(Original post by serah.exe)
You got that right!
Mpagtches
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
On the one hand, yes.
On the other hand, no.
judogainz
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AzimH)
Fam u want to fight me? 1v1 on rust u scrub.
Dnt hard scope fgt
AzimH
Rep:
?
(Original post by HAnwar)
Lol if I had a pound for every time I heard that I would be able to pay off tuition loans.
BoomCha!
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AzimH)
kl. Only qwickscopes and 1080p no scopes with acog brah. I will rekt u back to 1945.
Please stop that and get back on topic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
AzimH
Rep:
?
(Original post by Man.bear.pig)
it's not becoming islamophobic. it's a discussion forum. if anything there's so many muslims on here so it's fine.
You got a point there lad but we should all be civilized and not resort to hate speech. e.g. saying stuff like kill all Muslims (yes I have come across 3 threads in the past 2 days which said that)
Hevachan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Can't go on the main page without seeing the word Islam I'm bored of it! People need to move on to something else
AzimH
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hevachan)
Can't go on the main page without seeing the word Islam I'm bored of it! People need to move on to something else
I agree, I myself want to stop seeing threads about a religion however I had to create this one to address the issue on how many people are actually hating on muslims. Let everyone follow the belief they choose right?
somemightsay888
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The more neckbeards make an account, the more Islam topics you'll see on latest :sigh:
HAnwar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by AzimH)
Lol if I had a pound for every time I heard that I would be able to pay off tuition loans.
Lol ikr.
EloiseStar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was beginning to think the Islam-related posts were disappearing. I think there are a lot of questions about Islamaphobia, whether that's reflective of opinions, I don't know.
driftawaay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HAnwar)
It does exist which is a good thing. We're already getting rid of Christianity (slowly but surely) so we don't need this other problem migrating into our culture to replace the previous cancer with a new one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (185)
58.18%
I don't have everything I need (133)
41.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise