I need something to keep me awake.. recommendations? Watch

Treypound
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
well it's September and I have alot on now for the rest of the year, I need more hours in my day. what legal substances can you guys recommend for staying awake and alert? preferably something that wont break the bank. Has to be something that wont turn me into a zombie either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
BookBird
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I recommend surrendering your soul to the Dark Lord Satan in exchange for permanent insomnia. Good luck.
Treypound
Rep:
?
(Original post by BookBird)
I recommend surrendering your soul to the Dark Lord Satan in exchange for permanent insomnia. Good luck.
sigh.. why not just not post if you have nothing of use to say? you're not funny just a stupid ***** boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
BookBird
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Treypound)
sigh.. why not just not post if you have nothing of use to say? you're not funny just a stupid ***** boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This stupid ***** boy is highly offended. I was being completely serious.
alexp98
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do the normal coffe and energy drinks not cut it? Is it possible you could wake up a few hours earlier? Not being funny but I actually find just drinking a glass ice cold of water actually helps and keeps me awake.
TwinnyP
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
well it's September and I have alot on now for the rest of the year, I need more hours in my day. what legal substances can you guys recommend for staying awake and alert? preferably something that wont break the bank. Has to be something that wont turn me into a zombie either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anon_98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYBIsLFbKo Rather than eat something I'd recommend you listen to this, it's quite long so you can listen to it for ages and it usually either puts me to sleep or allows me stay alert. Otherwise, just a glass of incredibly cold water like the above user suggested. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
AlmostNotable
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why are you against zombies?
jamesthehustler
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
pure caffeine either as a powder or as capsules would recommend the capsules its hard to overdose on them and then die
Loyota
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
water
GaryNewmanHoldMe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i like to have horlicks and DENY THE KATYN MASSACRE GARY NEWMAN BURGUNDY GLASS FACE
Treypound
Rep:
?
(Original post by jamesthehustler)
pure caffeine either as a powder or as capsules would recommend the capsules its hard to overdose on them and then die
Im thinking of taking pro plus

Posted from TSR Mobile
jamesthehustler
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Im thinking of taking pro plus

Posted from TSR Mobile
it works the sameway just saves money my way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (499)
59.76%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.15%
No- I want it (237)
28.38%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise