what do I actually need to buy for sixth form?

Watch this thread
chocolatesauce
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
as in stationary wise? im doing bio, chem, maths, English and dance if that helps!
AGalletly
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Pen
Pencil
Ruler
Notebook
Rubber
Sharpner
braedia
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
depends on which subjects you're doing but generically I recommend a notebook for each subject, pens, pencils, something to organise loose paper such as a folder or ring binder, flashcards for revision, a maths set if you're doing maths and a pencil case to keep everything together
faytesfaye
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Pens, Pencils, Notebooks, Folders, Rubber, Ruler, Sharpener. Maybe correction fluid? Tippex?
AaronImpresswell
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Provisional licence and johnnies.
Alex621
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I found that a mini whiteboard in my bedroom was really useful for writing down deadlines and 'to do' lists, maybe some sort of diary if you forget things easily

Personally I wrote notes for all subjects in one notepad then organised them into seperate folders for each subject, but I would get lazy forget to sort through them so I'd end up with disorganised notes, so I think seperate notepads for each subject is a good idea, and it keeps everything in chronological order.
thecatwithnohat
Badges: 20
Report 6 years ago
4 A4 lever-arch folders to keep at home
1 A4 ringbinder that you can use to bring to college and transfer between college and your folders at home
Normal pencils, rubbers, rulers etc.
Lord Samosa
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Pens, pencils, calculator etc
Notepads, use one for each subject or just use one and put the papers into a folder when you get home.
I found having a plastic folder handy to take in notes you need for your lessons/topic, carrying a full folder toward the end of year is annoying.
Like the guy above said, a small whiteboard at home is handy to note deadlines/homework.

That's all I can think of rn
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (197)
41.91%
The paper was reasonable (209)
44.47%
Not feeling great about that exam... (39)
8.3%
It was TERRIBLE (25)
5.32%

Watched Threads