x Turn on thread page Beta

Pure 3 Mathematics Tomorrow!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Click:

http://www.123greetings.com/general/...goodluck1.html

ReputationRep:
    Bless you!!!

Good luck to you too! Just been printing out the notes....very helpful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazy_cath)
    Bless you!!!

Good luck to you too! Just been printing out the notes....very helpful!
    At least someone found it funny.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck all you P3-ers, I know you've been dreading it but I bet you revised well so you deserve to do well. Mine is two weeks tomorrow so I'll get to hear your horror stories first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Good luck all you P3-ers, I know you've been dreading it but I bet you revised well so you deserve to do well. Mine is two weeks tomorrow so I'll get to hear your horror stories first
    No doubt most of us will resort to complaining and whinging tomorrow ala 'Amazing Trade' style that is. LOL!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    No doubt most of us will resort to complaining and whinging tomorrow ala 'Amazing Trade' style that is. LOL!!!
    Just remember this ain't worth slitting your wrist (to the tune of Joy Division) over!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Just remember this ain't worth slitting your wrist (to the tune of Joy Division) over!
    lol, good one. btw Did you find my thread for P3 useful (you probably know most of it anyway).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    lol, good one. btw Did you find my thread for P3 useful (you probably know most of it anyway).
    I did find it useful, a great set of notes, thumbs up on a good job. You have no excuse for failure now though!

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.