help from 2nd/3rd years: Kindle or books? what's the best option?

Watch
aimeesucksx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey,

I'm studying Drama and would like some advise. I just received my reading list and went to order all of the books, it came to £30 which isn't too bad but I'm also buying student amazon prime which gives you discounts on kindle and delivery.

Would it be easier to buy a kindle and just download all the books? do you other students who've already finished your first year recommend paperbacks or screens?

Thanks!
Aimee
EloiseStar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by aimeesucksx)
Hey,

I'm studying Drama and would like some advise. I just received my reading list and went to order all of the books, it came to £30 which isn't too bad but I'm also buying student amazon prime which gives you discounts on kindle and delivery.

Would it be easier to buy a kindle and just download all the books? do you other students who've already finished your first year recommend paperbacks or screens?

Thanks!
Aimee
I'm a third year and I recommend physical paper books. They're heavy but they're great to work from, highlight, attach notes. Not sure if you can do this on a kindle but it helps me revise and work efficiently if I use physical books
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (24)
17.65%
I'm not sure (3)
2.21%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (45)
33.09%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.21%
I'm not a current university student (61)
44.85%

Watched Threads