Stae
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I got offer from Leeds, Sheffield Uni, Royal Holloway , Queens Marry and City Universities.

Which one is good for computer science?

Please help.
Thanks
undead345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Do you live in London?
rkhan34
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by undead345)
Do you live in London?
no
Stae
Rep:
?
(Original post by undead345)
Do you live in London?
Yes
VannR
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Stae)
Yes
Have a look at the different courses offered at each university and decide based on what interests you the most. Personally, I firmed Royal Holloway for Computer Science because I like the look of the work they are doing with "Big Data" and machine learning - you need to find a course which speaks to you.

As for Royal Holloway as a university, I can say that it has beautiful buildings and surroundings, a great department, close links to London and a strong community atmosphere. It makes a welcome change from the urban jungle that is Zone 2 of London.

The most important thing in all of this is that you choose the course that is best for you.
Stae
Rep:
?
(Original post by VannR)
Have a look at the different courses offered at each university and decide based on what interests you the most. Personally, I firmed Royal Holloway for Computer Science because I like the look of the work they are doing with "Big Data" and machine learning - you need to find a course which speaks to you.

As for Royal Holloway as a university, I can say that it has beautiful buildings and surroundings, a great department, close links to London and a strong community atmosphere. It makes a welcome change from the urban jungle that is Zone 2 of London.

The most important thing in all of this is that you choose the course that is best for you.
Thanks VannR for the quick update. I got offer from Royal Holloway on Bigdata. Same from Sheffield as well. Same on Queen Marry. And Computer science on Leeds and City London University. But I am more concerned about my career and future. Which university and course got the best reputation among them.Which uni got the best chances of employability.

I looked at different comparison sites. But all rated differently and got confused. Some site rated Sheffield is better but others rated Leeds is better. Looking at the employability City London uni is better among others.

Royal Holloway, I read from some review the uni life is not so great as comparing with other uni's like Leeds and Sheffield.

I am really concern about which uni got the best chances of employability after course?
Stae
Rep:
?
Thanks VannR for the quick update. I got offer from Royal Holloway on Bigdata. Same from Sheffield as well. Same on Queen Marry. And Computer science on Leeds and City London University. But I am more concerned about my career and future. Which university and course got the best reputation among them.Which uni got the best chances of employability.

I looked at different comparison sites. But all rated differently and got confused. Some site rated Sheffield is better but others rated Leeds is better. Looking at the employability City London uni is better among others.

Royal Holloway, I read from some review the uni life is not so great as comparing with other uni's like Leeds and Sheffield.

I am really concern about which uni got the best chances of employability after course?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (69)
28.28%
England (82)
33.61%
Belgium (20)
8.2%
Germany (29)
11.89%
Spain (3)
1.23%