Vaporion
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm studying... Art & Design (BTEC) and English Literature (A Level).

I'm interested in... Illustration courses for uni, drawing a lot, manga and gaming.

My study level is... A-level (A2)
Eloades11
  • Study Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Vaporion)
I'm studying... Art & Design (BTEC) and English Literature (A Level).

I'm interested in... Illustration courses for uni, drawing a lot, manga and gaming.

My study level is... A-level (A2)
Hi Vaporion!

Welcome to TSR

:tsr:

If you need any hep with your studies, feel free to visit our Study Help forums where someone will assist you

What sort of manga are you reading currently? And what sort of games are you into? I'm pretty easy going on games, I don't read manga but I watch a lot of anime
Vaporion
Rep:
?
I tend to read manga more than I do anime but I love both. At the moment I'm reading the Higurashi manga and I'm on the second answer arc. My favourite franchises for console games are Pokémon, Sonic the Hedgehog and Legend of Zelda but my main favourite type are adventure, puzzle and rhythm type games. 😆
Eloades11
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I tend to read manga more than I do anime but I love both. At the moment I'm reading the Higurashi manga and I'm on the second answer arc. My favourite franchises for console games are Pokémon, Sonic the Hedgehog and Legend of Zelda but my main favourite type are adventure, puzzle and rhythm type games. 😆
That sounds interesting! I'm not very knowledgeable on manga but it has been recommended to me what's the last anime you watched? We also have our own anime/manga forum on this website, be sure to check that out

Ahh those are the old school games they were all very enjoyable when I played them. I haven't played a good puzzle game in a while... Have you tried Portal? That was entertaining
Vaporion
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eloades11)
That sounds interesting! I'm not very knowledgeable on manga but it has been recommended to me what's the last anime you watched? We also have our own anime/manga forum on this website, be sure to check that out

Ahh those are the old school games they were all very enjoyable when I played them. I haven't played a good puzzle game in a while... Have you tried Portal? That was entertaining
Haha😆I love portal and the second one! And yeah, old school games I tend to prefer. I think im just stuck in the 90's.

The last anime I watched was Mirrai Nikki epsode 6. I don't really get too much time to watch it at the moment which is why I read it so much.
Eloades11
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Haha😆I love portal and the second one! And yeah, old school games I tend to prefer. I think im just stuck in the 90's.

The last anime I watched was Mirrai Nikki epsode 6. I don't really get too much time to watch it at the moment which is why I read it so much.
That's fair enough! I had a friend who was the same during my time at university, he was obsessed with Zelda and he used to love playing portal with us I'm more of a first person shooter, especially when they get competitive

I see, I have Mirrai Nikki downloaded but I haven't gotten around to watching it yet I've almost finished season 2 of Fairy Tail. It's been very enjoyable so far, I'm slightly annoyed I didn't get season 3 when I had the chance, so it means I'll have to wait!
Vaporion
Rep:
?
Oh*no😫that*sucks*when*you*mis s*it,*but i*bet*it'll*be*worth*the*wait.

My*only*really fps*that I like*is left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2. I live playing that work my friends on steam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vaporion
Rep:
?
Sorry about the stars in between words...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eloades11
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh*no😫that*sucks*when*you*mis s*it,*but i*bet*it'll*be*worth*the*wait.

My*only*really fps*that I like*is left 4 dead and left 4 dead 2. I live playing that work my friends on steam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hope so if you haven't seen it, I'd definitely recommend it!

Left 4 dead 2 was one of my all time favourite games on xbox! You have very good taste in games

I hope you enjoy your stay on TSR and be sure to get in touch if you need anything
Vaporion
Rep:
?
Thank you 😺 and I will🙌

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (9)
21.43%
No (33)
78.57%

Watched Threads