teenhorrorstory
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
So obviously i'm off to a cracking start to AS..
I haven't read Tess of the D'urbevilles which I'm supposed to for my first Lit lesson on Friday. It's quite a long book and i'm wondering whether to try to read tonight and all of tomorrow, or read chapter summaries and analysis. Will the summaries provide enough info for the test I might possibly have on Friday?? I could then read it over the weekend

HELP
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by teenhorrorstory)
I haven't read Tess of the D'urbevilles which I'm supposed to for my first Lit lesson on Friday. It's quite a long book and i'm wondering whether to try to read tonight and all of tomorrow, or read chapter summaries and analysis. Will the summaries provide enough info for the test I might possibly have on Friday?? I could then read it over the weekend

HELP
If you don't think you'll get it done then I see no harm in reading over summaries etc until you can catch up! I didn't read most of the chapters of one of my texts for my A2 exam so just did that :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1230881
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by teenhorrorstory)

HELP
Read summaries (and test yourself on the plot), and also look at revision sites for the text, so you are aware of the main themes/symbols as well. Do start reading the text, but don't rush it so much that you miss bits out - the summaries will probably be enough for a test, and I'm certain many others will be in the same position as you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (25)
20.83%
No (95)
79.17%

Watched Threads