The Student Room Group

Bad Boy Mentality

I grew up in the hood of London, and one thing I learnt was "treat them mean keep them keen", "use them abuse them", and this has been my mantra, and tbh it does seem to work, and from I have heard girls just walk all over you like concrete, if they see you're a pushover or kind hearted, so ever since then I have been cautious to not sugar coat any girl, and I am quite tall and well built, so I have no problem intimidating girls, I also have anger issues. If a girl asks me for a favour I usually screw my face and kiss my teeth, I don't hold doors, and to my knowledge this is how girls should be treated otherwise they walk all over you like a carpet. This is what I have been taught. But I do believe it to be true though.

Who agrees with me?
with the way girls are like nowadays i agree to a certain extent. Doesn't mean you should treat them like utter crap though...(still respect them obviously but don't be a pushover yes)
regrettably, "treat them mean, keep them keen" is the only thing that has ever worked for me since I became an adult
I can't be blamed - it's the only thing girls seem to understand...
Original post by trapking
with the way girls are like nowadays i agree to a certain extent. Doesn't mean you should treat them like utter crap though...(still respect them obviously but don't be a pushover yes)

That's how they like it. Secretly.
Original post by zippity.doodah
regrettably, "treat them mean, keep them keen" is the only thing that has ever worked for me since I became an adult
I can't be blamed - it's the only thing girls seem to understand...

A lot of girls like it when you treat them with no respect, especially these Instagrams attention seekers, soon as they see their walls covered in thirsty nerds, they get gassed, then I come and and knock them off their high horses with a bat, they need to be brought back to earth.:wink:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by I'm not done!!
A lot of girls like it when you treat them with no respect, especially these Instagrams attention seekers, soon as they see their walls covered in thirsty nerds, they get gassed, then I come and and knock them off their high horses with a bat, they need to be brought back to earth.:wink:

i have no time for those instagram/fb hoes posting cleavage for attention. They bore me :lol:
''so I have no problem intimidating girls, I also have anger issues. If a girl asks me for a favour I usually screw my face and kiss my teeth''

That is equally hilarious/terrifying.
Original post by AaronImpresswell
''so I have no problem intimidating girls, I also have anger issues. If a girl asks me for a favour I usually screw my face and kiss my teeth''

That is equally hilarious/terrifying.

It's meant to be.
"the hood of london" totally sounds like a place.
Much better than being a white knight
Original post by LibertyMan
I agree. There is just so much theory behind it that you can find on PUA sites / redpill that I'm not even going to transcribe it. But I found the same works. Women are truly a terrible thing and morality has long left humanity.

Edit: But if you want a sign of hope, I found the more intelligent/cultured/well-off/upper class a girl is the less this approach works. It seems to be a trend in poorer girls and those who are pretty dumb.

I agree with everything you said.
Original post by SmashConcept
"the hood of london" totally sounds like a place.

I meant less affluent areas of Inner City.
Original post by BugzyMalone
Much better than being a white knight

I hate the accent of rappers from up North, especially Bugzy Malone, his accent should not be on a record.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by I'm not done!!
I hate the accent of rappers from up North, especially Bugzy Malone, his accent should not be on a record.

I agree skepta, jme Etc are better just couldn't think of a username haha
I think you're talking **** and trying too hard
I've certainly got by without ever having been a dick towards women, but at the same time women tend not to like guys that are up their arse. They say all they want is someone to treat them like a princess and compliment them all the time, but they don't even know what they want :lol: I treat them with respect just like I would someone else that I don't want to sleep with, but be a bantersaurus and don't let their head get too big. I'm on the edge of being out of their league, they're not out of mine, that's my mantra.

Quick Reply