Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i read in a previous thread that the bio OCR syllabus was revised in 2002, because of this the bio 1 txtbook has some bits that aren't on the syllabus any more. is it the same for chemistry? because there is a lot of stuff in the book that isn't on the syllabus. also the syllabus is marked Jan 2002 and the book was published in 2000.

(Original post by igloo)
    i read in a previous thread that the bio OCR syllabus was revised in 2002, because of this the bio 1 txtbook has some bits that aren't on the syllabus any more. is it the same for chemistry? because there is a lot of stuff in the book that isn't on the syllabus. also the syllabus is marked Jan 2002 and the book was published in 2000.
    The bio OCR syllabus was changed, but no changes were actually made to the specification content (it was just stuff like.. exam lengths, i think, and cosmetic changes).

It actually says this at the start of the current (02) syllabus

but yes tehre are some bits in the book that aren't specifically on the syllabus i think.

rosie

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.