What to wear on sixth form induction day?

Watch
Randomtsruser
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My college induction day is next Thursday and the dress code for sixth form is suits. Should I wear a suit on the induction day or go casual. Some of my friends going too said they'd wear jeans and a shirt.
FrogSpawn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Randomtsruser)
My college induction day is next Thursday and the dress code for sixth form is suits. Should I wear a suit on the induction day or go casual. Some of my friends going too said they'd wear jeans and a shirt.
Suit
money-for-all
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Randomtsruser)
which college are you going to ?
Randomtsruser
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by money-for-all)
which college are you going to ?
University of birmingham sixth form.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (675)
41.33%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.21%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise