The Student Room Group

Unis that accept me with Btec level 3 business

So I am currently in year 12 studying the international baccalaureate programme and doing btec level 3 business , maths and English both at standard level and A level German. I want to study accounting and finance at uni , can anyone tell me the Russell group universities that will take me with btec level 3 business and allow to study accounting and finance ? (I mostly got Bs in my GCSEs)
Russel group don't accept BTEC I'm quite sure, sorry mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Powerplot

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I know people who completed Business BTEC and are now studying at Queen Mary which is a Russel group university
Original post by naider10
So I am currently in year 12 studying the international baccalaureate programme and doing btec level 3 business , maths and English both at standard level and A level German. I want to study accounting and finance at uni , can anyone tell me the Russell group universities that will take me with btec level 3 business and allow to study accounting and finance ? (I mostly got Bs in my GCSEs)

I'm confused so you're doing...

IB SL Maths
IB SL English
BTEC Level 3 Business
A Level German

Doesn't make much sense, is it even possible to have such a wide variety of mixed qualifications? Don't you have to do 4/5 IB subjects and that itself is a full time programme?
Original post by Powerplot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not true.

Bristol University, Cardiff University, Liverpool University , Leeds University...

These are just a few of the Russel group uni's that accept BTEC's as a qualification. I myself got offers from Manchester, Nottingham and Liverpool to study engineering with just my BTEC.
Reply 5
Original post by yellowcopter
I'm confused so you're doing...

IB SL Maths
IB SL English
BTEC Level 3 Business
A Level German

Doesn't make much sense, is it even possible to have such a wide variety of mixed qualifications? Don't you have to do 4/5 IB subjects and that itself is a full time programme?

Yes because I am doing A level German externally and the other subjects are fully offered by the course
Reply 6
Is it possible to study accounting and finance at queens marry with Btec business ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending