The Student Room Group

Nearly missed sixthfrom induction because of social anxiety

So, i nearly missed my sixthfrom induction day because of my social anxiety. It started at like 1:15pm and i got there(was standing by the bust stop) at like 1:20ish but refused to go inside because i am a shy person and suffer from social anxiety.:frown:

I know its late at night, but i just can't sleep.:redface:

Prior to this, i was feeling confused as what to do with my life after not meeting my secondary's sixthfrom GCSE requirements(they are not lenient anymore) so, i only had/have the option of two places-sixthform to do A levels or College to do a health and social care BTEC.

The sixthfrom i got into is not such s good one compared to my secondary's sixthfrom and the dress code there is way to strict, they expect us to come in our Sunday best, like what is this? boys have to come in suits and girls inblack skirts and blazers. My sec's sixthfrom, which is an all girls school has no dress code, you are basically free with what you were at post sixteen excluding crop tops and revealing clothes.

My friends are at my secondarys school sixthform, so practicaly i am alone.

I just feel really depressed because officially sixthform starts tomorrow and i know no one there plus there are more boys and than girls there, like literally, when i got there(asembly hall) to sit down, it was like, boy, boy, boy ,boy,boy,boy,boy,boy,boy,girl,boy,girl,girl,boy boy boy,girl,girl,girl(the order of what i saw) and in my form class males are dominant, only like 6 girls in total.

Next week is my college induction so, i will see how that goes and then finally make my choice, either go to that sixthfrom or college.:o:S

This is just a brief story of what today was like for me.:frown:

Any help/advice will be great.
Well you're in a sticky one there, but a solution will arise don't worry:smile: mines tomorrow, I'm nervous AF, but I got a few friends there so it's okay for me o suppose. But woah the dress code is like so damn strict. Quite unfortunate to be in that position, but longer you stay there you'll feel comfortable, it happens at times. In 2 years time when leaving you'll probably be sad for leaving the guys rather than regretting the tone waiting at the bus stop! Don't worry, if you wanna chat PM me:wink: thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Anyone?

*sighs*

:frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Powerplot
Well you're in a sticky one there, but a solution will arise don't worry:smile: mines tomorrow, I'm nervous AF, but I got a few friends there so it's okay for me o suppose. But woah the dress code is like so damn strict. Quite unfortunate to be in that position, but longer you stay there you'll feel comfortable, it happens at times. In 2 years time when leaving you'll probably be sad for leaving the guys rather than regretting the tone waiting at the bus stop! Don't worry, if you wanna chat PM me:wink: thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is the solution?:frown:

I hope things work out.
The solution is, just go for it! Nothing more you can do, just flex yourself and you could meet some real cool people

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
So, i nearly missed my sixthfrom induction day because of my social anxiety. It started at like 1:15pm and i got there(was standing by the bust stop) at like 1:20ish but refused to go inside because i am a shy person and suffer from social anxiety.:frown:

I know its late at night, but i just can't sleep.:redface:

Prior to this, i was feeling confused as what to do with my life after not meeting my secondary's sixthfrom GCSE requirements(they are not lenient anymore) so, i only had/have the option of two places-sixthform to do A levels or College to do a health and social care BTEC.

The sixthfrom i got into is not such s good one compared to my secondary's sixthfrom and the dress code there is way to strict, they expect us to come in our Sunday best, like what is this? boys have to come in suits and girls inblack skirts and blazers. My sec's sixthfrom, which is an all girls school has no dress code, you are basically free with what you were at post sixteen excluding crop tops and revealing clothes.

My friends are at my secondarys school sixthform, so practicaly i am alone.

I just feel really depressed because officially sixthform starts tomorrow and i know no one there plus there are more boys and than girls there, like literally, when i got there(asembly hall) to sit down, it was like, boy, boy, boy ,boy,boy,boy,boy,boy,boy,girl,boy,girl,girl,boy boy boy,girl,girl,girl(the order of what i saw) and in my form class males are dominant, only like 6 girls in total.

Next week is my college induction so, i will see how that goes and then finally make my choice, either go to that sixthfrom or college.:o:S

This is just a brief story of what today was like for me.:frown:

Any help/advice will be great.

Try not to be scared! I'm going into year 13 in a week and can promise you the start of sixth form may seem very intimidating but you'll find a good bunch of friends and be very happy in the end!

I took subjects with predominantly more boys than girls but you can work this in your favour! Because there is a lack of girls in your classes you will naturally come together and you will be able to make friends with these lot. Don't rule out being friends with the guys though, some of them are truly lovely after they've had summer to mature :wink: Be confident and make the effort to introduce yourself, everyone is in a similar position and will nearly automatically like you for being the brave one and reaching out! Once you've found someone you like in your class make sure they know you don't have any old friends at the college and ask if you can tag along at break/lunch. It may sound really needy but no one will think of you in this way because it's what they would want if they were in your position.

Try to look at this as an opportunity to challenge some of your social anxiety issues. I was very shy and was terrified to respond in lessons, even to the point where I would remain silent even if a teacher asked me a direct question! The only way you will get past this is to prove to yourself it really isn't as bad as it seems.

EDIT: Just another story from my experience, before I started college I had broken my nose and had to have surgery on it to repair the damage. I spent the first week at my new sixth form college with a splint on my nose and a bruised face! It was terrifying knowing that the first impression everyone would have of me would be the girl with a swollen bruised face but once I got talking to people I completely forgot about it! If I managed to make a bunch of friends looking like I had been in a fist fight then I know you'll fit in straight away!
(edited 8 years ago)
Before secondary school, I didn't have social anxiety. I developed it and I think I don't have it anymore after coming to university.

If you want to overcome social anxiety, what you must have is genuine motivation to overcome it (have a long think about that).
Are you really trying your best everyday to overcome it?

If you do, then eventually you will overcome it. I did it, so can you.

Good luck!
Reply 7
Original post by Eleanor303
Try not to be scared! I'm going into year 13 in a week and can promise you the start of sixth form may seem very intimidating but you'll find a good bunch of friends and be very happy in the end!

I took subjects with predominantly more boys than girls but you can work this in your favour! Because there is a lack of girls in your classes you will naturally come together and you will be able to make friends with these lot. Don't rule out being friends with the guys though, some of them are truly lovely after they've had summer to mature :wink: Be confident and make the effort to introduce yourself, everyone is in a similar position and will nearly automatically like you for being the brave one and reaching out! Once you've found someone you like in your class make sure they know you don't have any old friends at the college and ask if you can tag along at break/lunch. It may sound really needy but no one will think of you in this way because it's what they would want if they were in your position.

Try to look at this as an opportunity to challenge some of your social anxiety issues. I was very shy and was terrified to respond in lessons, even to the point where I would remain silent even if a teacher asked me a direct question! The only way you will get past this is to prove to yourself it really isn't as bad as it seems.

EDIT: Just another story from my experience, before I started college I had broken my nose and had to have surgery on it to repair the damage. I spent the first week at my new sixth form college with a splint on my nose and a bruised face! It was terrifying knowing that the first impression everyone would have of me would be the girl with a swollen bruised face but once I got talking to people I completely forgot about it! If I managed to make a bunch of friends looking like I had been in a fist fight then I know you'll fit in straight away!

This is good advice, thanks.
have this then

💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅🙆🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁🙅💁🙆💁💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁💁💁🙆🙅💁🙆💁💁🙅🙅💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙆🙆🙆🙆😓🙆💁🙆💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁🙅💁💁🙅💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆🙆💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁🙅💁💁💁💁💁💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆💁🙆
Reply 9
^This ain't helping my situation :redface:
Sixth form is minor, believe me. Do not think anything about it... everyone is there for the same purpose... to study, so just go in calm and be yourself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
aww, bless you!:h: I've just finished my first first year of college and I can totally see why you were so scared that day! I had a couple of friends with me when I started and then a few people I knew but wasnt really friends with but if there are any people like that, stick with them! Even if you dont stay friends for the rest of the year its much easier to meet people when you're with other people.
I know in new sixth forms and colleges it can seem like a lot of people already do and tbh a few do, but most people are willing to talk to everyone and even if it doesnt look like it there are going to be a lot of people like you who don't know many people! One of my now closest friends I only spoke to because we were both lost and looking for the same form room. She didnt know ANYONE as in not a soul, so we just stuck together and she met the few people I knew and now a year later we're part of a friendship group of 30, and i wish I joking!
It might seem daunting at first but i think a new sixth form is a very easy place to make friends because everyone else is also just as scared, they just might be better at hiding it!
I must say in my classes at sixth form it was 90% girls.

I thought that was great though tbh.

OP. I cannot help you. I just find it funny how the majority of the people being boys annoys you. Tbh, I do think teenage girls > teenage boys though. Boys are so immature -_-
Thanks for all the replies
Just practice talking to people. Start of with small talk in small shops.

Observe body language and speech of confident people. Watch YouTube videos.

- Proxenus Of Atarneus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending