Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Do you remember... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    One for all and one for all, muskerhounds are always ready...

They have brought out the entire lot on DVD

Around the world with Willy Fog was another classic.
    But who can forget The Mysterious Cities of Gold... it must have lasted about 3 years!!
    I've got to invest in that! I used to have Babar bed sheets a long time ago, lol. I haven't watched Babar for years though, but I want to because I'm sure there is a deeper meaning to it, lol.

ReputationRep:
    But who can forget The Mysterious Cities of Gold... it must have lasted about 3 years!!
    my brother got that on pirated DVD It was fan-bloody-tastic.

ReputationRep:
    One word: pingu.
    OF COURSE!!! How could we forget!!!

ReputationRep:
    They had this massive bird thing made of solid gold and it could fly! I don't think I watched it all the way to the end.
    I just remember seeing an episode where they got trapped by some tribe and imprisoned. They managed to get out by building a huge boat with an engine entirely out of straw...:confused:

ReputationRep:
    i loved button moon, its all me and my friend used to watch when we were 5

ReputationRep:
    I'm getting great ideas for avatars from this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Just remembered Supermarket Sweep. I always thought that they won whatever was in the trolley.

ReputationRep:
    The Raccoons!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Just remembered Supermarket Sweep. I always thought that they won whatever was in the trolley.
    i always thort i could be sooo much better

ReputationRep:
    Skippy!!!!

#Skippy, skippy, skippy the bush kangaroo..#

ReputationRep:
    If you can remember when Todd Carty was Tucker you're getting on a bit Those were the days! There was also this scouse lad a bit later with dark hair who was quite funny but I forget his name.
    Talking of Grange Hill - anyone remember Sean Maguire? He started off in Grange Hill, did a brief stint in Eastenders I think and then had a very short lived pop career before disappearing off the face of the planet.

Or so you thought...the other night me and one of my friends were having one of our late night chats on MSN (well, early morning, like 3.30am!) and were each flicking TV channels in our rooms, and came across some dodgy American sitcom called Off Centre, and my friend said "I recognise that bloke, who is he?", and for some reason or another I managed to remember that he was Sean Maguire (I don't know whether thats good or bad though...). So, for anyone wandering where he is, you can find him on channel 4 in a sitcom called Off Centre which also features half the cast of American Pie (Finch, Nadia and the guy who invented **** are all in it - its very similar toilet humour style to AP so no wonder they got the parts!).

ReputationRep:
    I remeber a kids show called Mr Ben, and he used to dress up as different jobs.

Ah, Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

ReputationRep:
    Ziggy in Grange Hill!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monkey_Maiden)
    I remeber a kids show called Mr Ben, and he used to dress up as different jobs.
    Yeah, the Divine Comedy did a song about it called Festive Road. They only ever made something like 10-12 didn't they?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Talking of Grange Hill - anyone remember Sean Maguire? He started off in Grange Hill, did a brief stint in Eastenders I think and then had a very short lived pop career before disappearing off the face of the planet.

Or so you thought...the other night me and one of my friends were having one of our late night chats on MSN (well, early morning, like 3.30am!) and were each flicking TV channels in our rooms, and came across some dodgy American sitcom called Off Centre, and my friend said "I recognise that bloke, who is he?", and for some reason or another I managed to remember that he was Sean Maguire (I don't know whether thats good or bad though...). So, for anyone wandering where he is, you can find him on channel 4 in a sitcom called Off Centre which also features half the cast of American Pie (Finch, Nadia and the guy who invented **** are all in it - its very similar toilet humour style to AP so no wonder they got the parts!).
    u no eve did that show on trouble? sean maguire appears in that 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Yeah, the Divine Comedy did a song about it called Festive Road. They only ever made something like 10-12 didn't they?
    I don;t know, all I know is that he always wore a bowler hat...

ReputationRep:
    Noel's House Party - the highlight of Saturday nights. Bless that Mr Blobby.

ReputationRep:
    I just remebered that pop song that came out a couple years ago. the lyrics were summat like

"you gotta fllllyyyyy like an eagle, dah dah dah dah, swim like a salmon into the sea.."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spring_Ryder)
    I just remebered that pop song that came out a couple years ago. the lyrics were summat like

"you gotta fllllyyyyy like an eagle, dah dah dah dah, swim like a salmon into the sea.."
    I got it!

"yuo gotta walk like a panther tonight.."
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    TV shows of my era:

Jamie and his magic torch
    The Ratties
    The Kids of Degrassi Street (followed by Degrassi Juinior High)
    The red hand gang
    hehe I was just thinking degrassi jnr high

Oooh the scandal! I loved that program

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.