Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Noel's House Party started off alright but in the end it was just inane, doing the same stuff over and over. The Mr Blobby joke had worn thin about 2 years before it was axed.
    It is still much better than the current Saturday night TV line-up.

And it was recently voted the show most people wanted brought back on!

And Mr Blobby can claim something that not many people can.......

a Christimas Number One record!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    Ooh, and Incredible Games, where they had the talking head in the lift, and the game in the giant alphabet soup bowl where you had to fish out things.
    last year at school a group of us spent about 3 months trying to remember what this show was called and it drove us all nuts. We even wrote to CBBC who were jsut useless.

What about maid marrian for the list, a true classic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emom100)
    What about maid marrian for the list, a true classic
    ah yeah, Blackadder for kids. It was brilliant. In fact, it was wasted on the kids.

ReputationRep:
    Most of those programmes can be found on one sky channel or another.... but since I don't have sky...

I have vague recollections of some kids game show I used to watch... I think it was craig charles (from red dwarf) who presented it. It was set in some haunted mansion (i think) and there was definately a spider in it called Boris....Anyone know what I'm talking about??

Another kids game show I used to like was fun house. lol. I always thought it would be good fun to run around getting all those prizes....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ainat87)
    Most of those programmes can be found on one sky channel or another.... but since I don't have sky...

I have vague recollections of some kids game show I used to watch... I think it was craig charles (from red dwarf) who presented it. It was set in some haunted mansion (i think) and there was definately a spider in it called Boris....Anyone know what I'm talking about??
    It was terror towers! ha ha. I just googled it. I don't think it was craig charles though... but the two teams had to go through these rooms and win eyeballs.... and the winning team got through to the stinky sink... I used to love that show. It was way back in the mid 90s....

ReputationRep:
    Where is carmen san diego? I always thought that it wasn't fictional, and was actually a living breathing city in Mexico City, or something.

What ever happend to..

Danger Mouse
    Sharky and George

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Where is carmen san diego? I always thought that it wasn't fictional, and was actually a living breathing city in Mexico City, or something.

What ever happend to..

Danger Mouse
    Sharky and George
    Yeah, someone else who remembers it. Anyone I usually talk to had never watched the programme. I used to love it! Although she was a criminal, I souldn't help but like her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Harry's Mad
    Whizbit
    Spatz
    I thought i was the only person who remembered Spatz. I liked Michaelangelo as well? And teabag! And maid marion...

ReputationRep:
    A.l.f.

ReputationRep:
    The Press Gang

Blossom
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    ah yeah, Blackadder for kids. It was brilliant. In fact, it was wasted on the kids.
    *Protects her 3 cartoon books and video*
    :cool:

(It's pancake day, yes it's pancake day, it's p-p-p-p-p-p-pancake day)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Before I left school last year, me and my friends did a list of wthings, people... who have suddenly disappeared, or who I haven't heard about for ages. I thought I'd post this list.
    gladiators isn't in the past! it's still on challenge tv (not that my bf and i have recently become addicted again...) round the twist was the best programme ever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    gladiators isn't in the past! it's still on challenge tv (not that my bf and i have recently become addicted again...) round the twist was the best programme ever!
    ...along with the pink windmill, grotbags, knightmare, and T Bag of course

ReputationRep:
    Itsa Bitsa

The Fast Fwd advert in between CBBC (Andy Peters in the broom-cupboard) and neighbours...
    ~Fast fast fwd fwd fwd fwd~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Itsa Bitsa

The Fast Fwd advert in between CBBC (Andy Peters in the broom-cupboard) and neighbours...
    ~Fast fast fwd fwd fwd fwd~
    Lol oh yeh I remember that!

Do you remember Alvin and the Chipmunks?
    #Alvin, Simon .... THEODORE!!!#

Lol, the memories ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    ...along with the pink windmill, grotbags, knightmare, and T Bag of course
    well of course! and do you remember those sweets called nerds and dweebs? they were great!

ReputationRep:
    well of course! and do you remember those sweets called nerds and dweebs? they were great!
    so much sugar !

anyone remember those phone in games on BBC.. there was like a huge screen and people would phone in on the saturday morning shows and theyd have to like shout LEFT, LEFT LEFT, RIGHT, JUMP to win prizes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    so much sugar !

anyone remember those phone in games on BBC.. there was like a huge screen and people would phone in on the saturday morning shows and theyd have to like shout LEFT, LEFT LEFT, RIGHT, JUMP to win prizes
    Was that on Live and Kicking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Was that on Live and Kicking?
    YES! I couldnt remember the name of the program

ReputationRep:
    do you remember those sweets called nerds and dweebs? they were great!
    And PEZ sweets - you could get those Pez dispencers with like Disney characters on the top, you lifted up their heads and 1 pez came out!!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.