The Student Room Group

Fast Track A-Level Biology

I got Bs in my GCSEs for additional/core science but my sixth form is very strict about doing A-Level sciences so I plan on paying for the course online to do on my own (with a tutor).
I know it's a difficult subject, but what I wondered would it be worth it to do this or get an Animal Care course Level 2 as I want to work with animals and I know that's very useful. I know A-Level Biology is fantastic for University however, so I'm not sure.
Reply 1
Original post by Sprakes
I got Bs in my GCSEs for additional/core science but my sixth form is very strict about doing A-Level sciences so I plan on paying for the course online to do on my own (with a tutor).
I know it's a difficult subject, but what I wondered would it be worth it to do this or get an Animal Care course Level 2 as I want to work with animals and I know that's very useful. I know A-Level Biology is fantastic for University however, so I'm not sure.

Ok, do you want to go to Uni if so what course area? If so or are interested look on here- http://www.whatuni.com/degrees/courses/degree-courses/animal-care-degree-courses-united-kingdom/animal+care/m/united+kingdom/united+kingdom/25/0/0/0/r/0/1/0/uc/0/0/page.html
If they let you do the chosen A-level why not do it, then you wouldn't have to pay. Some Uni's I think will accept diplomas (maybe level 3 though), have a look on the link at entry requirements. If you have a look and have any more questions, I will be happy to help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest