This discussion is closed.
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Originally posted by Nylex
Good good . Does it come with lots of software?
It does actually and 'lots' is an understatement! There seems to be a utility for everything. There's a whole host of games as well, some of which are quite addictive .
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Heh, nice one. There's lots of stuff that comes with Red Hat too, I mean half the stuff I have installed I don't use, lol. The most important things are development tools and web server stuff (actually, I couldn't get Apache/PHP/MySQL working with the packages that came with Red Hat, had to download and compile them myself, lol) .
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Originally posted by Nylex
Heh, nice one. There's lots of stuff that comes with Red Hat too, I mean half the stuff I have installed I don't use, lol. The most important things are development tools and web server stuff (actually, I couldn't get Apache/PHP/MySQL working with the packages that came with Red Hat, had to download and compile them myself, lol) .
There's nothing like having to compile your software when you download it!
Nylex
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hehe, true.
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Thanks for the explanation.
Nylex
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No problem.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.06%
No (604)
65.94%

Watched Threads