The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

City key accommodation??

Hey everyone! I'm staying in the citykey flats on corporation street in Preston, and have no idea who else will be there! Is there anyone else living there this year? Holler at me :smile:
Tegan x
Hi

I'm due to start this January and am looking at the city key flats - could you tell me what they are like please/would you recommend?

Thanks
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey! It's great value for money, the bedrooms are good sizes and it's nice to have a double bed. Not had any problems with heating or water or electricity so yeah, that's fine. Kitchens are a bit basic and dated but do the job fine. Location is amazing so yeah, I would recommend :smile:
Original post by teganrowe
Hey! It's great value for money, the bedrooms are good sizes and it's nice to have a double bed. Not had any problems with heating or water or electricity so yeah, that's fine. Kitchens are a bit basic and dated but do the job fine. Location is amazing so yeah, I would recommend :smile:

Great, thank you!! :smile:
hey, I know this may be a dead thread but how was your experience with city key?
Reply 5
Info on rooms up there^Landlord is amazing and lovely but I wouldn't go back, mainly because a new block has just been built right next to it and they're quite imposing and block what used to be a good view from my room.
Reply 6
Original post by teganrowe
Info on rooms up there^Landlord is amazing and lovely but I wouldn't go back, mainly because a new block has just been built right next to it and they're quite imposing and block what used to be a good view from my room.

Shame about this e building work but glad there's a nice Landlord, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending