This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hiya cud someone tell me how to get my ex bk! i went out with him, and i finished with him cuz i was told all these lies which werent true about him by this guy, but he only tried to split us up, cuz he wanted to get with me!

My ex is really shy though!!

pleez help!!

Luv ya xxxx
cricket
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Did you ask your boyfriend about the lies before you broke up with him?
I'm sure if you explain the situation with your boyfriend, he will at least try to understand and will probably take you back. He might be a little upset though, simply because you believed the lies in the first place.
Just talk to him, explain yourself to him. If he won't take you back, maybe it just wasn't worth it to begin with. Without trust(on your part) and forgiveness(on his part) how would your relationship work?
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how long were you going out with him and how serious was the relationship? Also do you want him back for the sake of having a boyfriend or do u genuinely want him back. maybe deep inside you believed the lies cos u wern't entirely happ in the relationship.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I feel bad for u. if I was u then I would tell him how sorry u are.

Emily
UnregisteredONE
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Open Your Heart To Him Tell Him Exacly How You Feel And How Sorry You Are Say This To His Face And Really Let Him Know How U Feel.
Petrozzi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by UnregisteredONE)
Open Your Heart To Him Tell Him Exacly How You Feel And How Sorry You Are Say This To His Face And Really Let Him Know How U Feel.
Oh God It's You Again.
Rich
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by UnregisteredONE)
Just out of interest, why do you feel you need to capitalise the first letter of every word you type? It sort of defeats the purpose of capital letters. :confused:
BABYLITTLEK28
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Wow That Sucks .y Did U Belive Thta Orther Guy Over Ur Boyfriend .that L Dont Know What U Should Do Besides Tell Ur Ex That Ur Really Sorry And That U Really Care About Him And If U Could Have A Anthore Chance If He Doesnt Forgive=su Well Thats Ur Falut Good Luckkk..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.1%
No (603)
65.9%

Watched Threads