This discussion is closed.
cricket
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
It seems that making a thread for advice is a good idea! So here it is. This thread is for asking and giving advice, this way people won't need to make an entire thread just for helping them get their boyfriend/girlfriend back. Everything can be placed into one category, it just seems easier that way. Not much more needs to be said, so let's just get on with it!
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wow for once i actually don't really need advice...but i'll think of something anyway.

how do i make the 26 days until i see my boyfriend go any quicker??? (damn us for booking holidays at different times)... i miss him so much already + i only saw him 2 days ago + spent about 5 hours on the phone yesterday. unfortunately we're both going to be abroad so we won't really be able to talk + just one little phone all would make me miss him so much more.

any ideas? i'm quite keen on finding a sexy italian to distract me, but he didn't seem to appreciate that one...
cricket
Rep:
?
Lol about the Italion
Well, what can I say? If you are away from each other, all you can do is call each other day and night, which you are already doing. You can talk to each other on aim, which you are probably already doing as well. Well, all I can say is you can't actually make the time go by quicker, but just keep doing what you're doing. I know you miss him, but talking to him on the phone and missing him is far better than not hearing from him at all and missing him. Just look at it this way, think of how sweet it is going to be when you end up seeing each other again! Aah!
Just don't obsess over it though. You'll see him soon enough. Just keep in touch and you'll be fine.
Robos
Report 16 years ago
Hello, i need advice i am hated here due to expressing my opinion publicially, what do i do?
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Robos
Hello, i need advice i am hated here due to expressing my opinion publicially, what do i do?
Either adapt your attitude and use this forum as was intended by the creator and maybe even become a liked and respected member, or go away and find somewhere which is more suited to the kind of forum you're looking for. It's simple really.
Robos
Report 16 years ago
What would you want, me to go away or be a respected member?
Rich
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by Robos
What would you want, me to go away or be a respected member?
Naturally, the more respected and contributory members we have the better, so I'd rather you stayed and contributed to the forum in an intelligent and friendly manner.

P.S. No one every said you can't express your opinion, just not with 20+ useless posts and/or personal insults.
cricket
Rep:
?
P.S. No one every said you can't express your opinion, just not with 20+ useless posts and/or personal insults. [/B][/QUOTE]

Couldn't of said it better myself
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
only 25 days to go...does anyone know where you can get chocolate advent calenders at this time of year? if i carry on the rate i am i'm going to be about 2 stone heavier by the time he gets home...
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm sure you could make a custom one :P
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i've got the problem of going to italy, i don't want it to melt *visualises fabulous sticky chocolaty mess with attractive sunburnt louisa tryin to eat it*...maybe i could use biscuits or sweets instead thou...
what kinda design would i hav on it? i guess i could scan a pic of him...but then i'd have to cut holes in his face...
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well you should do a mini-pic of him in each compartment bit so you make holes...but only to see more of him!!!
Maybe you should put £1 (whatever currency) in each compartment instead and then use it to buy and ice-cream/lolly to save you from the heat!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i like the idea of a euro or whatever in the window...that way i get to think of him while i lick my lolly...i will get some funny looks.
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Has it come into creation yet?
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i wasn't into the whole cutting pictures in his face thing. so instead of just thinking about him when i eating a lolly i jus constantly stare at a picture of him and when for some reason i can't do this (i decided against taking it on my driving lesson) i just think about him anyway... i am also consoling myself by eating lots and lots of healthy food (chocolate, pizza, biscuits, ice cream etc.) then spending hours in the gym.

only 24 days left!!!! (but wahoo, there is a small chance we mite b able 2 b 2gether 4 a couple of hours tomorrow as long as he doesn't distract me from my packing too much). i'll sit and stare at my phone for now (why has he not replied???)

lou xxx
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by lou p lou
eating lots and lots of healthy food (chocolate, pizza, biscuits, ice cream etc.)
Hurrah! It was all lies when they told me my diet was off track then :P

Egan -happy muncher of chocolate, pizza, biscuits, ice cream etc-
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
I'm sure you could make a custom one :P

BACK COVER OF

WHY AND HOW WOMEN ARE EXPLOITED BY MEN WORLDWIDE

“MY BOOK WILL HELP GUIDE FEMALES OF ANY AGE OR BACKGROUND TO BOTH PROTECT AND MAINTAIN THEIR BEST INTEREST ESPECIALLY REGARDING ALL ENCOUNTERS WITH MALES.” Tolu2

Re: Your upcoming book,
WHY AND HOW WOMEN ARE EXPLOITED BY MEN WORLDWIDE www.Tolu2Books.com

“I really learned a lot from your books and I wait with bated
breath for their imminent publication. I have applied your wisdom in several situations and will continue to do so, knowing that I am entitled to "break off as big a piece for me" as anyone else!”

Thanks again for your work and much success!”

Lavern
7/03
Testament
Report 16 years ago
What are signs that a girl you know might like you? I need some advice on that subject. Btw, Egan, naruto rocks! =D
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Testament)
What are signs that a girl you know might like you? I need some advice on that subject. Btw, Egan, naruto rocks! =D
One sign to keep an eye out for is when they will do anything just to be near you, or to see you. Even if it is annoying you, or kinda teasing you.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Testament)
What are signs that a girl you know might like you? I need some advice on that subject.
I find that a distinct lack of outward repulsion is generally a good sign.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
33.92%
No (524)
66.08%

Watched Threads