Advice: Do you need some? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Robbiesno1
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
I want to do PE Alevel at my school. Thing is there is only 3 places and 6 of us want them. I don't know what type of things I should do to help get me a place. I really need the A level cos I want to be a PE teacher in the future, so it's kind of vital.

Has any one got any good ideas?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Robbiesno1)
I want to do PE Alevel at my school. Thing is there is only 3 places and 6 of us want them. I don't know what type of things I should do to help get me a place. I really need the A level cos I want to be a PE teacher in the future, so it's kind of vital.

One word: Blackmail.
shadowspirit777
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
wow for once i actually don't really need advice...but i'll think of something anyway.

how do i make the 26 days until i see my boyfriend go any quicker??? (damn us for booking holidays at different times)... i miss him so much already + i only saw him 2 days ago + spent about 5 hours on the phone yesterday. unfortunately we're both going to be abroad so we won't really be able to talk + just one little phone all would make me miss him so much more.

any ideas? i'm quite keen on finding a sexy italian to distract me, but he didn't seem to appreciate that one...
my bf and i live 150 miles apart, were lucky if we get to see each other twice a month so i know the feeling well, too well. best thing to do is just try and stay in contact, being far apart is bearable if you still get to talk, oh and i dont blame ur bf for not liking the idea of you goin italian stalion hunting
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by shadowspirit777)
my bf and i live 150 miles apart, were lucky if we get to see each other twice a month so i know the feeling well, too well. best thing to do is just try and stay in contact, being far apart is bearable if you still get to talk, oh and i dont blame ur bf for not liking the idea of you goin italian stalion hunting
judging by the date of that post id say that the 26 days is well over by now, but good advice anyway
shadowspirit777
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Robbiesno1)

you need to tell your teachers that, the others may be doing it because they see it as an easy option or whatever, however youve got a valid reason that will give ou a dedication to the course, which is always a good thing to have
shadowspirit777
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
judging by the date of that post id say that the 26 days is well over by now, but good advice anyway
lol oh yeah, i should pay more attention
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (95)
18.66%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (324)
63.65%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.72%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.97%

Watched Threads