The Student Room Group

Leavig home

So for everyone moving away how do feel about leaving home for the first time just think you are leaving eeythin you know how will you feel waking up knowing that you are not returing to your be that night you are going to be alone (apart from flamates). I was brinking it when I went. how do you feel?
I'm a boarder so I guess im ok with being away from home. You get used to it after a bit. Just distract yourself and keep yourself super busy and you wont really notice??
I am bricking it tbh. Concerned about the unfamiliar surroundings and not having someone i know close by if there are any problems. I think what is worse is waiting now. I'd probably be better if I was going in a couple of days.
Original post by valkyrie-grey
I am bricking it tbh. Concerned about the unfamiliar surroundings and not having someone i know close by if there are any problems. I think what is worse is waiting now. I'd probably be better if I was going in a couple of days.

you will be off ths moth i am shou you will be fine
A bit indifferent tbh, just hope i get a decent roommate
Original post by New- Emperor
you will be off ths moth i am shou you will be fine

Yeah, less than two weeks now, thank you!
I think the closer I get to leaving home the more I am realising that I am going to miss my mum and dad a lot! But, I am really excited to leave and am just hoping to get good flatmates...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply