lottie77
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
My AS grades were BBUU (Eng Lit, Classics, History, Psychology) and after talking to my teachers I have been told to pursue A2 Classics and Eng Lit but to pick up 2 AS level courses at the same time. I'm hoping I would finish next year with two B's in A2 Eng Lit and Classics, and possibly a B in AS history and a C in AS media, and my two B's in AS Eng Lit and Classics. I aim to attend a university such as Reading or Winchester to study Classical Studies - does anyone think this is too ambitious considering I will only have 2 A2's and 4 AS's (A-C grade)
Sorry if this is confusing, I'm confused myself and I just need some advice please!!!
amardhaliwal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am now in year 13 and am doing 2 A levels and 1 AS level, do unis still accept this?
spiritless98
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by amardhaliwal)
I am now in year 13 and am doing 2 A levels and 1 AS level, do unis still accept this?
If your course offer was eg BBB in a levels or AAA
Then no they wouldn't
However If it's UCAS points and you have sufficient points from your AS/A level then yes they would accept

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (184)
43.6%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.61%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (33)
7.82%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (89)
21.09%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (42)
9.95%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.92%

Watched Threads