The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Baby your name must be Gillette..........Caus your the best a man can get! WOOH!
Reply 21
amazingtrade
Nex time I am going to pull Iam going to use that line but twist it a little:

"You look very good tonight, *pause* but then I have had a lot to drink already"
but then you won't 'pull' :smile:
Reply 22
Tinykates
but then you won't 'pull' :smile:

I know thats kind of the point, because I am too scared to pull, I always back off if people ask to me to dance.
Reply 23
amazingtrade
I know thats kind of the point, because I am too scared to pull, I always back off if people ask to me to dance.
:eek: what????????!!!!!!!!!!! that's crazy! why don't you wanna pull? *begins extremely amateur psychological diagnosis*
I would reckon that saying something like this would be bad:

We are the <enter name here>, we will pull you, resistance is futile.
Reply 25
wiwarin_mir
I would reckon that saying something like this would be bad:

We are the <enter name here>, we will pull you, resistance is futile.

Might work at a Star Trek convention.
Reply 26
Tinykates
:eek: what????????!!!!!!!!!!! that's crazy! why don't you wanna pull? *begins extremely amateur psychological diagnosis*

I don't know, I guess I am just too scared to pull in a night club I just find somthing about it uncomfertable, I've danced with girls in clubs but I can never tell what they want and they just walk off. Its dons't help I can't hear a work their saying.

I do have a couple of female friends at university and I can on with them fine, so I guess thats in improvement on five years ago. I think Iam just scared as I haven't done anything like that before and most people ease into it when they are growing up, I missed out on that for various reasons.

I think the only way I could get a girlfrind is by knowing them first, but then they are always either really ugly or taken, or in most cases both.
Reply 27
blissy
...but even then you're pushing it
Reply 28
amazingtrade
I don't know, I guess I am just too scared to pull in a night club I just find somthing about it uncomfertable, I've danced with girls in clubs but I can never tell what they want and they just walk off. Its dons't help I can't hear a work their saying.

I do have a couple of female friends at university and I can on with them fine, so I guess thats in improvement on five years ago. I think Iam just scared as I haven't done anything like that before and most people ease into it when they are growing up, I missed out on that for various reasons.

I think the only way I could get a girlfrind is by knowing them first, but then they are always either really ugly or taken, or in most cases both.
awwwwwwwwwwwww :frown: well what about doing what YOU want next time, and go somewhere a bit quieter (like off the dancefloor) and have a chat for a bit?
blissy

even I am not sad enough to attend a convention yet
Reply 30
blissy
You're assuming there'll be women there...
Which reminds me of this http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4019&n=3
Reply 31
Yeah I think whats I need to do, I do have nights where I feel like pulling but once I am in the club I bottle out. I did actually start a society at univeristy in the hope of getting to know more people but despite the backing of the students union it got a reputation of being for geeks and was a total flop.

Maybe I should just go to my universities night club (which is miles away form me:mad: ) and try and pull their at freshers. Then the freshers will have suceeded in having a third year pull them. At my university it only goes as far as snog a fresher but I know other places have the shag a fresher policy.
forget chat up lines,
i remember a friend telling me of a 'come back' line
Man says,"How do you like your eggs in the morning?"
Lady says, "Unfertilised!"
Reply 33
hehe, one of my friends vowed this worked for him:

'what has a hundred teeth and holds back the incredible hulk' 'my zipper'

i think he was lying.

his favourite before that was:

'nice legs, what time do they open?'

lou xxx
Reply 34
thats just made me think of a new one:

You look like the kind of girl who dosn' like to open her legs very often, but would you please make an exception just for me.
I've heard some lovely ones before -

I'd like to **** your face.
If you don't have a chair, there's always my face.

Tempting...
"I was just wonder, do you sleep on your stomach?"
"Yes/No"
"Can I?"

If only some of these worked...
have you heard the one:

I like your clothes, but they would look better on my bedroom floor..:rolleyes:

the ultimate worst chat-up line
Reply 38
*in Irish accent* "You got any Irish in you?"
"No"
"Would you like some?"