The Student Room Group

Where should I apply to for undergrad psychology??

I’m trying to decide on which universitiesto apply to for psychology.
Currently thinking Oxford, Leeds andEdinburgh for sure. Undecided about the others. Really like Bristol too but not100% set on it. Also have been looking at Durham and Nottingham but undecidedabout which of these would be best.I also looked at York, Exeter and StAndrews, but ended up crossing them off for various reasons, but I think thesereasons may have been slightly premature and petty, almost like I was lookingfor reasons to say no.I have looked at all of the courses and ampretty pleased with all of them. The rankings and grade requirements are afactor I have considered in making these my top choices, but I now have theproblem of not being able to narrow it down any further!!Can anyone help me?? I need advice on social scene, nightlife, location, general vibes, teaching, extra-curricular activities, facilities, etc.
Also any thoughts on Bachelor vs Masterswould be much appreciated!! I think only Bristol, Nottingham and I think maybeYork offer it for 2016 entrance but could be wrong there…Please please please help!!!Thanks!!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest