The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Treypound
like a dangerous area walking round the streets? if so did anything happen?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. Nofin happened.
Been through some pretty run down council estates at 12pm-1am, walking home alone, sometimes drunk

Been to generally dodgy as **** areas when walking a girl home

Nothing happened to me yet, but I wouldn't spend too much time in those areas ; )
Yeah
I live in a dangerous area :cool:
Most recent thing that happened was that someone got stabbed on my road :sad:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yeah

Was is gang related? Did the person die?

How comes you aren't into gangs and what not?

The town near where I live is rough. But nothing to terrible. Just fights and what not.
Original post by LibertyMan
Been through some pretty run down council estates at 12pm-1am, walking home alone, sometimes drunk

Been to generally dodgy as **** areas when walking a girl home

Nothing happened to me yet, but I wouldn't spend too much time in those areas ; )

Are you a big guy?
Reply 6
Yeah

Handsworth, Birmingham, by any chance?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My cousin got mugged in Carlisle and my other cousin got battered. Carlisle isn't a very good city the younger people are Godless scum for the most part.
Yeah man got stepped to and got threatened to be shot cos they thought I weren't from that area until a guy I knew from there squashed it.

Guys in that group been locked up for murder and this was back when the postcode war was at its peak so could have easily ended up as a statistic if I didn't play it cool.
Original post by william walker
Was is gang related? Did the person die?

How comes you aren't into gangs and what not?

The town near where I live is rough. But nothing to terrible. Just fights and what not.

Yeah it was gang related
No the person survived i think
The ambulance were called
I dont like them and prefer to attempt to live a long life lol
Handsworth, Birmingham, by any chance?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope East London
Also, how the **** can you lot get mugged. You have to be absolutely suspect to get mugged in the street if I'm being honest.

YeahI live in a dangerous area :cool:Most recent thing that happened was that someone got stabbed on my road :sad:
Lol my next door neighbours got raided 7am and got done for murder though. Thank God I moved from there tbh.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by jam277
Yeah man got stepped to and got threatened to be shot cos they thought I weren't from that area until a guy I knew from there squashed it.

Guys in that group been locked up for murder and this was back when the postcode war was at its peak so could have easily ended up as a statistic if I didn't play it cool.

happened to me back in the day when the postcode war was about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
Also, how the **** can you lot get mugged. You have to be absolutely suspect to get mugged in the street if I'm being honest.

Lol my next door neighbours got raided 7am and got done for murder though. Thank God I moved from there tbh.

Damn that is scary ngl
Yeah, I was playing tennis with him last weekend:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thing is a cousin of my boy got killed because he moved to the wrong area.

Man Zone 2/3(other than west) London areas were ****ed up places back in the day tbh. These lot been listening to too much Tupac. Mum told me to never step foot into hackney when I was a kid.
bear™ was threatened with death by a gang in Stepney :eek:
Reply 16
I live in High Wycombe there have been 3 stabbings 8 buglaries and 2 shootings last month. We have also had a couple of terrorists.
It's the 9th crappiest town in the uk.

So...yeah mans live in da hood

"lets go park"-quoted my gangster friend

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was the post code war? Likely over territory controlled be each gang or street? I am surprised non of the London, Manchester, Birmingham gangs have brought in people from Ulster to help them? Like making bombs and better firearms. The Loyalists paramilitaries really need the money. Though they are racist so likely wouldn't want anything to do with the non-white gangs.
I lived in the hood until I was 4/5 years old but I have good memories of it.
Damn that is scary ngl

Living as a black teenager in the hood is scary as **** if I'm being honest. Teaches you a lot of life lessons, seeing guys packing guns and knives, hard drugs galore, watching guys doing organised pitbull fighting in the park while I was playing bball ffs. I was definitely a good kid in a maad city.

Also lord help you if you snitch if them man go to your school or know where you live.

Latest