Psychology or Religious Education??

Watch
Aqsa1912
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I have to choose between psychology and religious education for my fourth a level subject . ive already decided i'll drop whatever i choose from these two after AS level. im going to carry on with biology, chemistry and maths as i want to do medicine.
what i dont understand is which one should i choose. i want an easy A. i already have 3 tough subjects and im not looking for one more. Any help?
a-level student1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Well, I think in general psychology is helde in higher esteem at university than r.e, my sister does it and she absolutely loves it, I don't know anything about alvel r.e but I'd suggest looking up the syllabus on the exam board websites, what I will say is that a-levles are the hardest exams you will ever take and there is literally no such thing as an easy A at a-level.
Aqsa1912
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I guess ur right about the easy A thing but i just dont want a lot of work load. I guess I'll jst stick with psychology then.
Sacred Ground
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Aqsa1912)
I guess ur right about the easy A thing but i just dont want a lot of work load. I guess I'll jst stick with psychology then.
I did AS psychology thinking it would be easy and not much work, it turned out that it required the most work of all my subjects - biology, chemistry and geography. Do not pick psychology if you think it's easy because it really isn't

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.21%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.41%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.52%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.29%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.53%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.65%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.38%

Watched Threads