(Original post by william walker)
    I am white.
    I will only accept aryan white men that would have been preserved by hitler
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you're going to say something that embarrassing I can see why you chose to go anonymous.

ReputationRep:
    Right.

ReputationRep:
    Well I am not blonde, so...

(Original post by RayApparently)
    If you're going to say something that embarrassing I can see why you chose to go anonymous.
    what? it's not ridiculous. I want to upgrade my future half black / half white child's genome and give him aryan genes

ReputationRep:
    Ok but what kind of white? Low fat milk with a 2% chance of spoiling white? Or caesar salad dressing white?

(Original post by william walker)
    Well I am not blonde, so...
    as long as you have a recessive blond gene then it's all good, otherwise I see you as an ethnic
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    what? it's not ridiculous. I want to upgrade my future half black / half white child's genome and give him aryan genes
    It's embarrassing. Thinking your own genes need an 'upgrade'.
    Also aren't actual 'Aryans' middle eastern?

Of course the chances are you're not actually black - hence the anonymous setting.

ReputationRep:
    I'm here and i'm ready
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    as long as you have a recessive blond gene then it's all good, otherwise I see you as an ethnic
    Everyone has an ethnicity...

(Original post by RayApparently)
    It's embarrassing. Thinking your own genes need an 'upgrade'.
    Also aren't actual 'Aryans' middle eastern?

Of course the chances are you're not actually black - hence the anonymous setting.
    White are close enough. As for the upgrade, everyone rates black women as least attractive including our own men. If I can give my daughter a better chance of finding a decent mate then why not
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    White are close enough. As for the upgrade, everyone rates black women as least attractive including our own men. If I can give my daughter a better chance of finding a decent mate then why not
    Go marry this guy then.

(Original post by Scott.)
    I'm here and i'm ready

ReputationRep:
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet, I'm a black man and no I don't believe black women are any less attractive than any other race. What isn't attractive is a self loathing attitude that you possess, your forefathers fought so you can be accepted and you want to selectively breed with a white person just because you hate yourself, quite sad. Learn to love yourself.

ReputationRep:
    I can bleach myself like MJ did just 4 u bby :sexface:

(Original post by ParadiseFound)
    Don't believe everything you read on the internet, I'm a black man and no I don't believe black women are any less attractive than any other race. What isn't attractive is a self loathing attitude that you possess, your forefathers fought so you can be accepted and you want to selectively breed with a white person just because you hate yourself, quite sad. Learn to love yourself.
    Guys like you are like 0.01% of the black population. I wouldn't hate myself if it wasn't for black guys. I see it all the time all the black men on social media, real life, everywhere just care about white girls and mixed race girls. I think 50% of black men marry out in the UK. Trust me, I really do feel very unwanted

ReputationRep:
    Guys like you are like 0.01% of the black population. I wouldn't hate myself if it wasn't for black guys. I see it all the time all the black men on social media, real life, everywhere just care about white girls and mixed race girls. I think 50% of black men marry out in the UK. Trust me, I really do feel very unwanted
    Because they are are so beautiful and not insecure. Don't have these rope looking extensions coming from their hair too =/

Disclaimer: I'm black. My girlfriend is black.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 5, 2015
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.