Turn on thread page Beta

top five things a guy will do if he likes you? I feel like i'm inbetween platonic and romantic with someone, v confusing.

tell me ur experiences

ReputationRep:
    Well my boyfriend was like 'hey i like you, let's go out some time' and that was that.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    But no seriously, why don't you just ask him what's up?

ReputationRep:
    His gentleman vegetables being inside of you is a very good sign.

ReputationRep:
    From the guys I've know...

Gets a little shy or embarrassed at times around you like he's worried if he's saying the right thing or looking okay and it shows in awkward little sort of measures to save face like a little laugh or smile or maybe fidget and checks himself/how he's coming across

If you're not actually with them you might catch them glancing at you every so often

Erm they might be having little chats with friends of friends and sort of behave differently when you're around

There's more but yeah and it varies from guy to guy sometimes guys might do these things and it won't mean he likes you though!

ReputationRep:
    if a guy keeps asking you to do something with him, or keeps bringing up opportunities for him and a girl to do things together, then it's pretty certain.
    there's pretty much nothing more you need to consider.

ReputationRep:
    When they reply to your thread with a bunny.

:bunny:

In all seriousness, it depends on the guy. Some guys will be all bashful around you and act as if every second in your presence is somewhere between a Godsend and a job interview.

Some guys will 'hide' that they like you by being a bit of a **** to you, normally in a friendly-banterful way... think lots of soft-hearted insults, quips, and shoves and stuff.

As guys mature, they then reach the stage where, if they like you, they'll just show interest in you, smile, make effort to talk to you and see you outside of your education/work setting (i.e. be genuine).
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Asking if you'll go somewhere with him.

You seem to be the centre of his attention, even when in a group. He might stare at you.

He'll find excuses to talk to you, like talk about school work or weather etc.

He'll message you often, sometimes too often.

He stands close to you, sometimes too close. Maybe accidentally touchers your arm.

for context I went to an all girls secondary and like yeah I have no idea if I'm overreacting or whether he's genuinely interested me. I'm like 70% sure he isn't completely platonic towards me, but I also like him as a friend and just enjoy being in his company, so I don't want to screw up.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    When he spikes your drink.

In all seriousness, when he does some effort for you.

ReputationRep:
    When he tells you that he likes you? :dontknow:

He keeps wanting to touch your hair

ReputationRep:
    Pretty obvs
    As soon as you get his snapchat
    He sends his long ass **** to you or get an angle that makes it look above 3 inches

(Original post by Jkoo22)
    Pretty obvs
    As soon as you get his snapchat
    He sends his long ass **** to you or get an angle that makes it look above 3 inches
    haha thats why I stay off snapchat, not here for gross twelve year old kiddies trying to big themselves up. (pardon the pun wow)

ReputationRep:
    Eye contact was a clear sign for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 6, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.