Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do if a man offered to be your sugar daddy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I guess this is mainly one for the girls, what would you do if a guy offered to be your sugar daddy? For example if he would take you out, buy you nice things, give you money etc... and all for your company in return. Would you do it or not? Just simply curious

Nah

If it's that kind of 'company', then it's practically prostitution

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elliemayxo)
    I guess this is mainly one for the girls, what would you do if a guy offered to be your sugar daddy? For example if he would take you out, buy you nice things, give you money etc... and all for your company in return. Would you do it or not? Just simply curious
    Of course

ReputationRep:
    Hell yes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ActuallyIDo)
    Of course
    Name:  kanyewest_golddigger.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  112.8 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    Nah

Hmm, to be honest with you I don't know how i'd feel about it. I think i'd feel pretty nervous, I'd always feel like the guy would be expecting something more in return. And that's something i'd be too scared to do, haha.. I'm a baby at heart.

ReputationRep:
    Accept it no homo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Hell yes
    Name:  kanyewest_golddigger.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  112.8 KB

Hmm, to be honest with you I don't know how i'd feel about it. I think i'd feel pretty nervous, I'd always feel like the guy would be expecting something more in return. And that's something i'd be too scared to do, haha.. I'm a baby at heart.
    I think it'd entirely depend on the situation I was in tbh. If I was in a complete financial mess and there was no other way out of it, then I'd think about it.

Yeah, I get what you mean about returning the favour. It's the kind of dilemma I'd do anything to avoid :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much this. If he was old, like 40+ then no and also no sex. I *may* consider it, but I think I would be too scared.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Pretty much this. If he was old, like 40+ then no and also no sex. I *may* consider it, but I think I would be too scared.
    Yeah, same with me. Even if the agreement was that no sex would be involved, then i'd still feel like he was expecting in considering he was buying me a load of nice things, if you know what i mean?

ReputationRep:
    Nah

Prostitution?

(Original post by ActuallyIDo)
    Prostitution?

:rofl:

I didn't mean to start a fight

ReputationRep:
    I think it'd entirely depend on the situation I was in tbh. If I was in a complete financial mess and there was no other way out of it, then I'd think about it.

Yeah, I get what you mean about returning the favour. It's the kind of dilemma I'd do anything to avoid :lol:
    Yeah same here. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem what so ever with girls who are willing to sleep with men for large sums of cash, but I would generally be too scared!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    If you'd want to be paid a considerably reasonable amount, spreading your legs will need to be part of the equation sooner or later.

not worth the hassle imo ActuallyIDo

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, same with me. Even if the agreement was that no sex would be involved, then i'd still feel like he was expecting in considering he was buying me a load of nice things, if you know what i mean?
    Yeah I know what you mean, especially if you have been seeing the guy for a while, I could see them trying to slip it and pressure you. They may say you owe them for all they have done for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Yeah I know what you mean, especially if you have been seeing the guy for a while, I could see them trying to slip it and pressure you. They may say you owe them for all they have done for you.
    Yeah exactly that! I'd also worry about if the men got angry... if you said no to giving them something in return then they could become pretty nasty, and in that situation I wouldn't have a clue how to handle it! these girls who do that are so brave.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a boy but I'd still accept

ReputationRep:
    Reject!

But in my fantasies accept to a particular one

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly that! I'd also worry about if the men got angry... if you said no to giving them something in return then they could become pretty nasty, and in that situation I wouldn't have a clue how to handle it! these girls who do that are so brave.
    Yes, and not to judge, I can see rich men being really entitled, so I could see them become aggressive if they do not get their way. They really are so brave, prostitutes too. I know people like to dehumanise them, but at least they're working.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.