The Student Room Group

What would you do if a man offered to be your sugar daddy?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BrokenLife
Lol no one really understands me. What I meant is that sugar daddies are disgusting and if someone tried to do that with me ..I would probably slap him :biggrin:

Ok fair enough :smile:
Reply 41
as long as it is only conversation i am game
already got a sugar daddy so its k @alexschmalex
Original post by K.C
as long as it is only conversation i am game

On it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rhiifuu
already got a sugar daddy so its k @alexschmalex

Where did you meet him?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elliemayxo
I guess this is mainly one for the girls, what would you do if a guy offered to be your sugar daddy?

ask him if he wants one lump or two ?
Would it be bad if I said I'd consider it if I was attracted to him enough? :mmm:

Of course, if it wasn't going to be a conventional relationship I'd demand my right to my own independence when needed.
Reply 47
Original post by Awesome Genius
Lol why on earth would anyone waste their hard earned money on a girls "company".

There are 100s of girls out there who are good company for FREE.

The difficult truth of the matter is that the kind of girl that spends time thinking about these kinds of arrangements as a means of surviving is probably the kind of girl who's company is worthless. It's more fun talking to random strangers...

Secondly, and I'm really sorry for revealing this to you, so many girls will claim to be in one of these arrangements saying that all they give is "company" but how easy it to hide the fact that they are actually giving sexual services too. They will lie to protect their dignity.

Agree with this.

Find the whole idea ridiculous. I wonder how many women do the same thing ie pay for (I assume) younger men for their 'company'. Probably a lot less. I wonder why that is.
I don't think I'd go for it, it'd be too creepy. As you've said, there would be that expectation of him wanting to sleep with you. The whole thing would be awkward and I would feel uncomfortable accepting expensive gifts.

In other circumstances, I wouldn't mind keeping someone company by having conversations. But this situation would be too contrived.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Danno190
Would it be bad if I said I'd consider it if I was attracted to him enough? :mmm:

Of course, if it wasn't going to be a conventional relationship I'd demand my right to my own independence when needed.

Haha, I think we all would! all though looks don't really mean alot to me. You can get someone who is 10/10, but a dull personality, no career and all in all... has nothing to give.
Yep a guy offered to be my Sugar Daddy , he paid for me to fly to his house in Florida and we had a wonderful time.

Until i got home and ditched him.
Haha, I think we all would! all though looks don't really mean alot to me. You can get someone who is 10/10, but a dull personality, no career and all in all... has nothing to give.

I meant "attracted to" in the more broader sense :wink:

Although being aesthetically pleasing sure wouldn't hurt :mmm:
Original post by Danno190
I meant "attracted to" in the more broader sense :wink:

Although being aesthetically pleasing sure wouldn't hurt :mmm:

I know I know :wink:
Original post by stoltguyboo
Yep a guy offered to be my Sugar Daddy , he paid for me to fly to his house in Florida and we had a wonderful time.

Until i got home and ditched him.

Wow. Why did you ditch him?
Original post by TurtleberrySoup
Hypothetically, yes, if no sex was involved. But realistically, there are so many creepy old men that it wouldn't be worth the money to be so degraded. And I'd feel really exploitative if you're so lonely that you have to buy friends, you need genuine friends, not people leeching off of you to pay the bills.

P.S. I heard of a girl who met a guy who literally got off on paying her bills. He wasn't lonely or anything, he just had a weird obsession with that kinda thing. That sort of arrangement wouldn't be half bad...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know what you mean, I do find it sad if lonely men feel the need to pay for a womans company, I don't think I would do that. But if a rich guy with a fantastic career wanted my company and what not, if he was willing to benefit me in many ways then I could consider it.

And I've heard about this too, if any guys would get off on buying me things or giving me money, hit me up! haha, kidding. :wink:
Respect to the girls who would say no
Original post by saeed97
Im 43 years old.

You got ££££?
Original post by BrokenLife
Lol no one really understands me. What I meant is that sugar daddies are disgusting and if someone tried to do that with me ..I would probably slap him :biggrin:

What makes you think they're digusting?? just curious. I think alot of girls try to be all high and mighty when it comes to this kind of thing.

But come on, if a wealthy man who had millions, his own business/great career, etc offered to pay you about 1k to be with him for a certain amount of time, are you really telling me you'd say no??
Reply 58
You got ££££?

Im a billionaire.
I mean its in Zimbabwe but thats besides the point.
Where did you meet him?

Posted from TSR Mobile

on tsr ofc

Quick Reply

Latest