Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

Which are the best universitues in uk to study economics?

And in which subjects are they expecting 'above the average'-grades for economics despite maths :P?

Looking forward to study it next year

Thaaaaanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edona56)
    Hey guys,

Which are the best universitues in uk to study economics?

And in which subjects are they expecting 'above the average'-grades for economics despite maths :P?

Looking forward to study it next year

Thaaaaanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oxbridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick etc

I don't understand your second question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_123)
    Oxbridge, LSE, UCL, Warwick etc

I don't understand your second question
    Thanks

Like which school subjects are important to them if I want to study Economics

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

Like which school subjects are important to them if I want to study Economics
    What education system are you following? For A levels it would be maths, further maths, economics and history/geography/science/language for the top unis, with universities often demanding maths and some wanting further maths

ReputationRep:
    What education system are you following? For A levels it would be maths, further maths, economics and history/geography/science/language for the top unis, with universities often demanding maths and some wanting further maths
    Well, Im actually from Germany and will finish school next year :P Im not really into the education system of UK

ReputationRep:
    Well, Im actually from Germany and will finish school next year :P Im not really into the education system of UK
    I'm not familiar with the German system so I can't help you I'm afraid. You could always email the admissions people and see what they say - the advice they give you can trust I guess

ReputationRep:
    I'm not familiar with the German system so I can't help you I'm afraid. You could always email the admissions people and see what they say - the advice they give you can trust I guess
    Okay thanks a lot

University open days

1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.