Turn on thread page Beta

Is it just me or, is our generation really bad watch

ReputationRep:
    The pop culture, the clothes, the attitudes of children....well really just everything tbh...
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ActuallyIDo)
    The pop culture, the clothes, the attitudes of children....well really just everything tbh...
    More people means more ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Care to expand?

ReputationRep:
    What we consider 'normal' would be outrages in the past. What kids consider 'normal' is outrages for us. It's all about perspective really.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    it legit annoys me when parents can't control their whiny little children

ReputationRep:
    MTV

ReputationRep:
    every generation thinks this; pattern of life. When we're older, we'll think the new generation is terrible and ours (this one) was better and the majority of the youth (in the future) will look back at ours and think the same.

/that is, unless something drastic happens that changes the future and makes us start all over again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silaiestatira)
    every generation thinks this; pattern of life. When we're older, we'll think the new generation is terrible and ours (this one) was better and the majority of the youth (in the future) will look back at ours and think the same.

/that is, unless something drastic happens that changes the future and makes us start all over again.
    awful post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    awful post
    better than yours

ReputationRep:
    our generation is bad in terms of the children's attitudes to the parents and our obsessions with materialistic items but our generation is more tolerant and perhaps more educated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pimped Butterfly)
    awful post
    better than yours
    oh snap!

ReputationRep:
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Well I am not sure what aspects you mean, but I hate the Instagram phase. It is all ao fickle and vain.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah our generation is pretty retarded but I don't mind, it'll just make it that much easier to subjugate everyone once I take control of the world

ReputationRep:
    every generation has had awful fashion, awful children, awful music, awful films

i remember watching a beatles film where they were talking on the train and this old guy was on it and he said something like 'kids today have no respect blah blah' to them

this was made in like the 60's or so

ReputationRep:
    lewronggeneration :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    better than yours

You just snatched his ass and for that, imma follow you tbh

ReputationRep:
    better than yours
    Ahahahaha! Amazing! Pimped just got a dildo up his ass!

ReputationRep:
    90% of it is your personal bias and glorified image of the past.

Objectively speaking in things like violence, crime, suicide, there have been a spike of those in the 1960's which we nearly recovered from, but not yet. Maybe the internet has caused some problems, too.

However, compared to ALL of history, we are by far the best generation to exist ... the most peaceful, educated, reasonable, calm and compassionate ...

So maybe we're "really bad" but really, we're at the highest capability of humans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K.C)
    every generation has had awful fashion, awful children, awful music, awful films

i remember watching a beatles film where they were talking on the train and this old guy was on it and he said something like 'kids today have no respect blah blah' to them

this was made in like the 60's or so
    Yeah that was A Hard Days Night. The ironic thing was it was the grumpy old bloke who was the bad mannered one. That's so often the case these days. Older people, teachers, bosses etc, they can be quite arrogant to younger folk.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.