Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I got my GCSE results and they were not what I expected. I got 3A*s in Maths and Double English. I got 4As in triple science and Additional Maths. I however also got 4Bs in art, history, Latin and French.
    I am taking Maths and Further Maths along side Chemistry, Biology and Economics. Are my results good enough to get in?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if you've already found an answer because this was from so long ago, but it depends on what you want to study. If it's Economics they say 'majority As and A*s at GCSE', that of which you have but some people do say that any B's hinder your chances (I can't verify that though because I doubt it myself).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 18, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.