Turn on thread page Beta

If you could change one thing in the World, what would it be? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Simple question. One choice.

ReputationRep:
    For me this is an easy question because I gave this quite a lot of thought when I was but a child and nothing that has happened since has come close to changing my mind.

The one thing I would change is that I would make it impossible for the world to support any life whatsoever.

For me any other answer would be selfish because the world is full, and has been full,of so much,SO MUCH suffering that this is the only humane answer.

Well,unless you can say an end to all suffering but without life being affected.But if you can say that then surely everyone would say that unless they are unbelievably selfish.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Islam to become extinct along with their allies on the hard left.

ReputationRep:
    I'd ban cat videos on YouTube.

Marx was right, cat videos are the opium of the people. They are deployed by nefarious capitalists to stop us obtaining class consciousness.

ReputationRep:
    So that animals could talk to us humans. That would let me understand spiders, maybe...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LockheedSpooky)
    Islam to become extinct along with their allies on the hard left.
    That's two choices, LockheedMartin.

Can you not answer a simple question like the OP wanted?

ReputationRep:
    Get rid of prejudice.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be tempted to say remove religion, to stop conflict over it, but who knows what the world would be like without it.

ReputationRep:
    Abolish religion
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    there would be no cruelty to animals. :koala::animal::badger::bee::bunny2::bunny::elefant::emog::hare::lazy::llama::loveduck::parrot::penguin::piggy::pig2::pingu::run::sheep::sadpanda::teddy::tux:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moggis)
    For me this is an easy question because I gave this quite a lot of thought when I was but a child and nothing that has happened since has come close to changing my mind.

The one thing I would change is that I would make it impossible for the world to support any life whatsoever.

For me any other answer would be selfish because the world is full, and has been full,of so much,SO MUCH suffering that this is the only humane answer.

Well,unless you can say an end to all suffering but without life being affected.But if you can say that then surely everyone would say that unless they are unbelievably selfish.

Cheers
    I understand what you're saying and I know that there are people out there in awful situations, but you're forgetting the many good things that come out of life as well. Would it not just be better to work towards ending the suffering and just making life better for everyone rather than ending it completely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissML)
    I'd be tempted to say remove religion, to stop conflict over it, but who knows what the world would be like without it.
    We should create a new universal religion that enables all faith's to worship their supreme being or essence in harmony with each other....

or we could just try and prove that it was

Name:  Ancient-Aliens-Meme-600x300.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  30.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    enforce 1 child policy on asian countries and africa
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I'd rearrange the alphabet to put U and I together. :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    So people can't use it as a chat up line. Mwahahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Make every one become ninjas just incase we ever fight aliens

ReputationRep:
    Famine/Starvation

ReputationRep:
    The concept of using an object, be it a nuclear bomb or a hammer, as a weapon becomes so ridiculous to everyone simultaneously that we only fight each other using fisticuffs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    The concept of using an object, be it a nuclear bomb or a hammer, as a weapon becomes so ridiculous to everyone simultaneously that we only fight each other using fisticuffs.
    Or Shakespearean insults?

Away, you cut-purse rascal! you filthy bung, away! By this wine, I'll thrust my knife in your mouldy chaps, an you play the saucy cuttle with me. Away, you bottle-ale rascal! you basket-hilt stale juggler, you!

ReputationRep:
    dance off *****!!! ahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    there would be no cruelty to animals. :koala::animal::badger::bee::bunny2::bunny::elefant::emog::hare::lazy::llama::loveduck::parrot::penguin::piggy::pig2::pingu::run::sheep::sadpanda::teddy::tux:
    Did that goat just say "MROOF"? :confused:

I'd make DAWs and DSs free :fuhrer: Why do I have to pay 500 USD to make something
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jking, I'd change overall economic situation and improve socioeconomic equality.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.