?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Simple question. One choice.
moggis
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For me this is an easy question because I gave this quite a lot of thought when I was but a child and nothing that has happened since has come close to changing my mind.

The one thing I would change is that I would make it impossible for the world to support any life whatsoever.

For me any other answer would be selfish because the world is full, and has been full,of so much,SO MUCH suffering that this is the only humane answer.

Well,unless you can say an end to all suffering but without life being affected.But if you can say that then surely everyone would say that unless they are unbelievably selfish.

Cheers
LockheedSpooky
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Islam to become extinct along with their allies on the hard left.
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd ban cat videos on YouTube.

Marx was right, cat videos are the opium of the people. They are deployed by nefarious capitalists to stop us obtaining class consciousness.
diamondluck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So that animals could talk to us humans. That would let me understand spiders, maybe...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Errm16
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by LockheedSpooky)
Islam to become extinct along with their allies on the hard left.
That's two choices, LockheedMartin.

Can you not answer a simple question like the OP wanted?
EllainKahlo
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Get rid of prejudice.
MissML
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd be tempted to say remove religion, to stop conflict over it, but who knows what the world would be like without it.
driftawaay
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Abolish religion
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
there would be no cruelty to animals. :koala::animal::badger::bee::bunny2::bunny::elefant::emog::hare::lazy::llama::loveduck::parrot::penguin::piggy::pig2::pingu::run::sheep::sadpanda::teddy::tux:
Misora
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by moggis)
For me this is an easy question because I gave this quite a lot of thought when I was but a child and nothing that has happened since has come close to changing my mind.

The one thing I would change is that I would make it impossible for the world to support any life whatsoever.

For me any other answer would be selfish because the world is full, and has been full,of so much,SO MUCH suffering that this is the only humane answer.

Well,unless you can say an end to all suffering but without life being affected.But if you can say that then surely everyone would say that unless they are unbelievably selfish.

Cheers
I understand what you're saying and I know that there are people out there in awful situations, but you're forgetting the many good things that come out of life as well. Would it not just be better to work towards ending the suffering and just making life better for everyone rather than ending it completely?
Beardless
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MissML)
I'd be tempted to say remove religion, to stop conflict over it, but who knows what the world would be like without it.
We should create a new universal religion that enables all faith's to worship their supreme being or essence in harmony with each other....

or we could just try and prove that it was

Name:  Ancient-Aliens-Meme-600x300.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  30.7 KB
ammmauk
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
enforce 1 child policy on asian countries and africa
Kevin De Bruyne
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd rearrange the alphabet to put U and I together. :love:

Spoiler:
Show
So people can't use it as a chat up line. Mwahahahaha.
Jkoo22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Make every one become ninjas just incase we ever fight aliens
Lovinlife2
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Famine/Starvation
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The concept of using an object, be it a nuclear bomb or a hammer, as a weapon becomes so ridiculous to everyone simultaneously that we only fight each other using fisticuffs.
Beardless
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Drunk Punx)
The concept of using an object, be it a nuclear bomb or a hammer, as a weapon becomes so ridiculous to everyone simultaneously that we only fight each other using fisticuffs.
Or Shakespearean insults?

Away, you cut-purse rascal! you filthy bung, away! By this wine, I'll thrust my knife in your mouldy chaps, an you play the saucy cuttle with me. Away, you bottle-ale rascal! you basket-hilt stale juggler, you!
Beardless
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
dance off *****!!! ahaha
Imperion
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CoolCavy)
there would be no cruelty to animals. :koala::animal::badger::bee::bunny2::bunny::elefant::emog::hare::lazy::llama::loveduck::parrot::penguin::piggy::pig2::pingu::run::sheep::sadpanda::teddy::tux:
Did that goat just say "MROOF"? :confused:

I'd make DAWs and DSs free :fuhrer: Why do I have to pay 500 USD to make something
Spoiler:
Show
Jking, I'd change overall economic situation and improve socioeconomic equality.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

13.58%
12.83%
2 (99)
12.45%
18.74%
23.02%
19.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise