Turn on thread page Beta

Help how do i use the sight and whats its functions watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm not very social media proficient just simple FB but found i was wasting a lot of time on it so i deleted it. I'm using TSR because I've just joined a new course at uni this year and wanted to meet like minded people to discuss topic around the subject. Only problem is I don't know how to use the site properly or what its function are. So i was hope someone could help.

Kind Regards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ramy rasu)
    Hi,

I'm not very social media proficient just simple FB but found i was wasting a lot of time on it so i deleted it. I'm using TSR because I've just joined a new course at uni this year and wanted to meet like minded people to discuss topic around the subject. Only problem is I don't know how to use the site properly or what its function are. So i was hope someone could help.

Kind Regards
    I'd suggest that you start here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Hi,

Kind Regards
    What uni and course? TSR might have a specific forum for it, so I can give you the links to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    I'd suggest that you start here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/faq.php

Thanks, appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Rose)
    What uni and course? TSR might have a specific forum for it, so I can give you the links to them.

I'm going Salford Uni, studying Quantity Surveying.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    I'm going Salford Uni, studying Quantity Surveying.
    University of Salford

You might also want to have a look at this forum: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1143 lots of useful info for new users :yep:

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.