Turn on thread page Beta

Should move on but I can't seem to. watch

Hi guys. I'm 17 and only started my A2 year. I've been talking to this girl I really like for like 4 months now and we've met a few times. Though it's extremely irritating because I have no idea whether she likes me or not. Sometimes it's quite obvious with texts and stuff and others it's blatantly obvious she's just not interested. When I'm with her she gets calls from other guys who live in another country because she met him on holiday and she has no trouble saying how hot other guys are. It's so annoying because I know I should just move on but we have a prom in a few weeks and I don't want to make things awkward before that. Like we've kissed and her family and friends love me but I asked her yesterday if she wanted to do something and she said maybe yeah followed by some excuse. Can't seem to let her go and it's killing me. All help is appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Sticky situation I think here.

Keep yourself busy and just hang out with her as friends? You are still young and my only advice I would have told my younger self is to STAY AWAY from love and heartache. It will mess you up if you are a genuine loving person. Focus on school and friends and just stick it out. Be a man, dude and someone who really likes you will appreciate you and make time for you no matter what.

Hang in there dude.

-L x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 6, 2015
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.