Turn on thread page Beta
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Russia has started a massive airlift in to Syria

They have built an airbase in Syria with air traffic control facilities and barracks for 1000 troops to man the base.

Russia has announced massive heavy lift cargo overflights informing neighbouring countries of very heavy cargo and military aircraft activity

Kerry has made an urgent phone call to Lavrov, warning of escalation and possible risk of clashes with allied forces.

http://news.sky.com/story/1547429/us...ld-up-in-syria
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-in-Syria.html
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    WW3 is on the horizon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    WW3 is on the horizon.
    Russia will have huge problems financing this long term.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    Russia will have huge problems financing this long term.
    Thats the thing, should total war breakout, it will most definitely not end up long term

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saeed97)
    Thats the thing, should total war breakout, it will most definitely not end up long term
    Nobody's going to start ww3 over the **** hole that is Syria.

Russia will have difficulty financing 1000 odd military advisors. It's military will struggle to maintain it. Their naval base in Syria is falling to bits. Their navy will struggle to effectively support it and I think it'll only be a short period of time before a drunk pilot or slack maintenance schedule will result in one of their transport aircraft coming down.

ReputationRep:
    Get comfy cause shіts about to go down : ^ )

Also I warn you all, on september 13th there will be a deafening collapse of the stock market, sell your stocks and prepare well because the place you call home will soon be in flames.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    Nobody's going to start ww3 over the **** hole that is Syria.

Russia will have difficulty financing 1000 odd military advisors. It's military will struggle to maintain it. Their naval base in Syria is falling to bits. Their navy will struggle to effectively support it and I think it'll only be a short period of time before a drunk pilot or slack maintenance schedule will result in one of their transport aircraft coming down.
    Syria is simply a catalyst to the NATO/Russia schism. This is about Russia wanting a multi-polar world and the US not accepting this and want to keep their uni-polar stranglehold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibertyMan)

Also I warn you all, on september 13th there will be a deafening collapse of the stock market, sell your stocks and prepare well because the place you call home will soon be in flames.
    Quoting this to laugh at you in 6 days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibertyMan)

LOL

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.