Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I studied at the University of Reading and have recently graduated this summer with a first class degree in Accounting and Management (Henley Business School faculty).

If prospective students or soon-to-be freshers have any questions about the university, campus, teaching, facilities, societies or anything else, feel free to post here and I'll be sure to get back to you.

ReputationRep:
    Do you know anything about what Sherfield Hall is like? Also how far away is the uni from the town centre?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OllieeH)
    Do you know anything about what Sherfield Hall is like? Also how far away is the uni from the town centre?
    Sherfield hall is pretty nice from what I've seen, but a tad small. The uni is about a 10 minute bus ride away from the town centre or 40 minute walk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kre)
    I studied at the University of Reading and have recently graduated this summer with a first class degree in Accounting and Management (Henley Business School faculty).

If prospective students or soon-to-be freshers have any questions about the university, campus, teaching, facilities, societies or anything else, feel free to post here and I'll be sure to get back to you.

hi

whats the science department like at reading university?

ReputationRep:
    which science?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domonict)
    which science?

biological sciences or microbiology

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Congratulations on your degree!
    I have received a conditional offer to study accounting and management with placement experience at University of Reading and I want to make it my firm choice but I have also got offers fro accounting and finance at places like Surrey, Loughborough etc. I want to study accounting and management but I am not too sure whether management has more career prospects than finance? which provides better chances of getting a stable well paid job in the future? For example,can someone go on to be a financial manager if they have a degree in accounting and management rather than accounting and finance?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hello, Congratulations on your degree! I have received a conditional offer to study accounting and management with placement experience at University of Reading and I want to make it my firm choice but I have also got offers fro accounting and finance at places like Surrey, Loughborough etc. I want to study accounting and management but I am not too sure whether management has more career prospects than finance? which provides better chances of getting a stable well paid job in the future? For example,can someone go on to be a financial manager if they have a degree in accounting and management rather than accounting and finance?Thank you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 23, 2016
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.