Turn on thread page Beta

Paranoid about being a pedophile? watch

This is not a troll I swear. I'm so disgusted with myself. So the other day I was holding my mum's friend's daughter and noticed how soft her skin was. I later noticed the same thing in my younger cousin. I know it's disgusting. But it wasn't remotely sexual, it was more like those fluffy blankets you can't help but want to touch because of how soft they are. Nevertheless I feel so uncomfortable and don't know what to do. Please help!

ReputationRep:
    It sounds less like paedophilia and more like an anxiety disorder.

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing your a white guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This is not a troll I swear. I'm so disgusted with myself. So the other day I was holding my mum's friend's daughter and noticed how soft her skin was. I later noticed the same thing in my younger cousin. I know it's disgusting. But it wasn't remotely sexual, it was more like those fluffy blankets you can't help but want to touch because of how soft they are. Nevertheless I feel so uncomfortable and don't know what to do. Please help!
    The next thing you know, you'll be making a baby skin suit akin to Buffalo Bill.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be more worried about not being able to spell paedophile.

ReputationRep:
    You just said it wasnt sexual. So whats the problem?.....

ReputationRep:
    Baby skin is so soft and comfortable. I rub my cheeks over my nephews cheeks all day long because just so soft

ReputationRep:
    tell me about the rabbits george

ReputationRep:
    Everyone loves baby skin! As long as you don't feel sexual pleasure when touching a child, there's no problem

ReputationRep:
    Troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Call the Popo and tell them you can't help but want to touch kids skin because it reminds you of soft blankets

ReputationRep:
    You can only be a pedophile if you're sexually attracted or aroused by human who have not started puberty.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 6, 2015
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.